Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Injured my upper back at the gym ego lifting

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

I FUCKING HATE YOU SOCIETY!!!
★★★★★
Some nigger took the 40 lb dumbbells so I said fuck it and I will do a hard set of 10 reps of 45s on hammer curls and I injured my upper back in the process, fuck this is going to suck going to work today like this. As of now I am on a pull push legs split as I cant go to my personal trainer

What exercise did you do with the dumbbells. Also I hope you get well soon again

I can only do 10 reps of bicep curl at 22 lbs/10 kgs. (25 lbs maxx). :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: You strength mog me too hell. :fuk::fuk:

mirin 40lbs i can do can 27lbs bicep curls max

What exercise did you do with the dumbbells. Also I hope you get well soon again
Hammer curls

I did 55 lbs for 10 once but I was ready at that time for a heavy ass set and today I wasnt ready

mirin 40lbs i can do can 27lbs bicep curls max
Enter @gymcellragefuel who can curl 75 lbs for 10 (judging by his lifts he says)

Last edited:
How the fuck do you injure yourself doing hammer curls

How the fuck do you injure yourself doing hammer curls
I was rounding my back and hipping up to do cheat hammer curls to slowly bring it down and I think my scapula stabbed a muscle slightly

I can only do 10 reps of bicep curl at 22 lbs/10 kgs. (25 lbs maxx). :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: You strength mog me too hell. :fuk::fuk:
:fuk: I didn't even start that low, started with 27lbs (12.5kg) and got to 77lbs (35kg) in a few months but stopped because gym is complete cope if you're a manlet. I only do cardio now because I care about health only not aesthetics

:fuk: I didn't even start that low, started with 27lbs (12.5kg) and got to 77lbs (35kg) in a few months but stopped because gym is complete cope if you're a manlet. I only do cardio now because I care about health only not aesthetics
You should start lifting again as its important to mog your enemies

Stop mogging me fakecel Chad! What's your height?
He is likely 5'1

I mean Gymcellragefuel strength mogs 99.98% of the forum and he is still incel

He is likely 5'1
ded srs? 5'1 and curling 12.5 kg at starting weight?! Insane! I'd understand if he was over 5'10 and doing that kind of weight.

Stop mogging me fakecel Chad! What's your height?
5'5-5'6
You should start lifting again as its important to mog your enemies
I have beaten people in High School fights, although they were friendly ones not because they were my enemies, there was one guy from Serbia and a Pole. Also when I played football I broke this tallfag's shoulder during a collision even though he was more than half a foot taller than me, whilst I walked out clean.

I don't necessarily need any more confirmation, strength doesn't mean shit when you look subhuman and are short, girls don't care about that stuff, where I live is relatively safe too so there won't be any need to beat up enemies.

I only do cardio now to keep me less stressed from life as college is difficult

Spastic trait: ego lifting

All pain no gain. Don’t do dumb shit and cheat reps, use full rom and strict form. Don’t even count reps that are cheated.

Anyway wtf is the point of ego lifting shit like curls. The only lifts were weight matters is shit you do in competitions.

Spastic trait: ego lifting

All pain no gain. Don’t do dumb shit and cheat reps, use full rom and strict form. Don’t even count reps that are cheated.

Sam sulek sam sulek gif

Anyway wtf is the point of ego lifting shit like curls. The only lifts were weight matters is shit you do in competitions.
Anyway Sam Sulek jokes aside, I like doing heavy cheat curls which ego lifting the weight up then controlling the weight down, its a really good method a lot of people use

The gym is ass worst way to spend your time. Well for me at least. Everyone copes like he wants.

77 lbs dumbbell curl?

If you can dumbbell curl 50 lbs more in just a few months, then you have more potential than most cumskins and niggers.
Took me til senior year to do that :feelsrope:

Niggers do that at 13