Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Under rare conditions marital rape can happen

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Most of time that so called "marital rape" is just feminist bluff, as ordinary femoid is man's inferior and so for ordinary wifeoid it is duty to provide husband with sex whenever he wants. But in rare conditions marital rape can be real and immoral act. And those conditions are if girl is very cultured, but by uncultured father is forcemarried to rich but uncultured man she despises and is disgusted of, and so in that case any sexual action of uncultured "husband" against cultured wife girl is rape, as she is not inferior to uncultured man, and not even equal, but superior, but by degenerate society is put in position to be raped and defiled by lowly animal

Last edited:
Didnt think about that before

Defend the cultured women ! Treat them like queens ! :feelsseriously:
I cannot get behind this at all.

Didnt think about that before

^is that a cock with cum?

Interesting.

thoughts @Grothendieck ?

Interesting.

thoughts @Grothendieck ?

Lol he is true tbh, I agree with him here.
But doesn't happen in today's soyciety cuz every female picks her own partner and even than the laws are cucked so she can easily divorce rape him

Tldr:
uncultured males can martial rape cultured foids
uncultured foids can divorce rape cultured males

Cliffs:

IT'S OVER FOR GESO

Defend the cultured women ! Treat them like queens ! :feelsseriously:
I cannot get behind this at all.
Waifu of culture is divine, and can marry only man of culture, or gods, by becoming priestess, nun, or shrine maiden

bluepill simp cuck

bluepill simp cuck
Someone idolisin MEDIOCRE pussy
And I here talking about supreme culture and divine pusi, who can be married only to cultured men or gods, no to rich men, no even to kings (unless they are of culture)

@Diocel do you think de Geso has become more bluepilled recently

@Diocel do you think de Geso has become more bluepilled recently
This is diamondpill. Absolute majority of femoids are lowly animals, and must kneel before male masters, but very rare (mythical) cultured girls are above humans, and it is ordinary man who must kneel before them, while she sits in divine throne next to cultured enlightened husband like me