Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Under communism, you starve

Suigin Trismegistus

Suigin Trismegistus

Schizoidcel
★★★
People think the early North American settlements kept dying because settling the wilderness was hard, but it was really just communism. In one memorable winter, communism reduced the population of Jamestown from 500 to 60.

GVbMmhGWUAAaKjA

You think UBI will give you a good life? You'll be eating rice, bugs and salt soup for life.

The FBI accidentally declassified documents that showed people in the USSR had healthier diets than americans

You think UBI will give you a good life? You'll be eating rice, bugs and salt soup for life.
Singularitarians say that due to exponentially developing technology, productivity will explode and prices will be very low. They say UBI will enable the entire human race to live in abundance. What do you think about this argument?

Singularitarians say that due to exponentially developing technology, productivity will explode and prices will be very low. They say UBI will enable the entire human race to live in abundance. What do you think about this argument?
UBI is a trap the elites are springing to depopulate the planet.

>Doesn't trust the government
>Trusts documents that they "accidentally" leak
Good goy
I dont think you understand the difference between propaganda and actual data sweaty

The FBI accidentally declassified documents that showed people in the USSR had healthier diets than americans
The inhabitants of the USSR ate more calories, but this was done at the expense of bread and flour, potatoes and other carbohydrate foods. Meat, eggs, and dairy products were not enough. That is, the inhabitants of the USSR ate more calories, but received them at the expense of unhealthy food.

The inhabitants of the USSR ate more calories, but this was done at the expense of bread and flour, potatoes and other carbohydrate foods. Meat, eggs, and dairy products were not enough. That is, the inhabitants of the USSR ate more calories, but received them at the expense of unhealthy food.
No, it was the exact opposite. Look up the documents.

People think the early North American settlements kept dying because settling the wilderness was hard, but it was really just communism. In one memorable winter, communism reduced the population of Jamestown from 500 to 60.

View attachment 1232665

Woah, i had no idea about this. Very interesting. May i ask what book this is from? I might be interested in reading it

Communism is Judaism. The Jewish Revolution in Russia was in 1918.
Truth

Every notable bolshevik figure was jewish but changed their name to a russian sounding one to blend in

For example Lev Bronstein changing his name to Leon Trotsky

Truth

Every notable bolshevik figure was jewish but changed their name to a russian sounding one to blend in

For example Lev Bronstein changing his name to Leon Trotsky
Yes, that's right. Trotsky and Lenin are party pseudonyms that the Communists used to encrypt themselves from the tsarist police. Trotsky's real last name is Bronstein. And Lenin was Ulyanov/Blank.

Wouldn’t UBI just lead to companies increasing the price of things everyone needs in proportion? Since everyone is that much richer? :feelsseriously:

i recall cia documents that showed how gulag was actually better than what propaganda they were spreading as well

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back