Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Undateable and Unhireable

Kevin Logan

Kevin Logan

Wagieslave
Do you have a personality where you can’t be dated, lest it be a risk to someone’s career? Do you have a personality where you can’t be hired, lest it be a risk to the company?

That’s when you know you have the only real freedom on the planet.
It’s worth it to die alone if I get to say what you all deserve.

Enslave all Abrahamists.
Oh wait, you already are.

It feels good knowing that there won’t be any verminous organization or peasant left that doesn’t want to kill, castrate or imprison me soon. Everyone from supposed, anti-establishment mongrels, to the Deep State Loominati & FBI, to ISIS, to the KKK, drug lords, commies & Mossad will want me dead, and the question still remains, who gets to claim the kill? Don’t let the others get to me first, that’ll be considered a victory for their wretched team over yours.

I’m too based not to be dated with my personality. But foids don’t care about personally aslong your goodlooking

I'm unlikeable, unsociable, undateable, unwanted, unattractive, unhireable, underprivileged, undervalued, underestimated, unintelligent, uninteresting, unprogressive, unsensational, unremarkable, uncalculating, and unidentifiable.

Kevin Logan

what do you do for living?