Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Uncle tried to set me up but i failed

darkdoomer

darkdoomer

Africa's Greatest
★★★
It's in a isiZulu part of south Africa. December 2023
Uncle obviously mogs me
It's a sunny day
I went with my brother and cousin to accompany my uncle to replace our car tyre.

I sat in the drivers seat

We did it and went to town. We passed a taxi rank and saw a girl around 20-21. So my uncle asked the girl if he can take her to the rank. She accepts so she gets in the car while I'm looking straight at the road. Uncle and everyone talk to her and is having a conservation. She mentions that she is a student and that shes trying to find a job. My uncle says that my dad can set her with a job. Then there was an awkward silence.
Everytime when my uncle made a cue for me to speak. I either mumble or pass the convo to someone. Whatever words I said were responded to with 1-4 word responses. We dropped her off and I didnt say bye. I just looked to the floor

I get clowned the entire trip home for my lack of "game"

What even is game really ? How are you supposed to know the perfect combination of words to say and how exactly to act in order to make a foid like you, especially as an ugly subhuman male ? "Spitting game" isn't real. Normies need to realize that it all comes down to looks, height and status.