Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Uncle Scrilla

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
I knew this 34 year old unemployed black dude that lived with his mom in the attic. He had different bitches in his room everyday. He used to tell me about Manly P. hall and Satanism. He used magick to manifest a suicidal 4’11” half black emo gf. I wish I listened to him. If I got into magick back then, I'd be rich. This dude used to spend all of his money on drugs and hookers. He used to pick up this fat prostitute from the homeless shelter and make her sleep outside on his front lawn. There was this other hooker he used to fuck named Dotty. Her face looked like someone splashed acid on it. I regret not trying crack with him.

Last edited:
@Orzmund @WorthlessSlavicShit @ThebegottenSon

Last edited:
Screenshot 20230627 1547432 1

Highcompressed 1881004861 8

Least deluded Black Funeral fan

@Orzmund

One time. Uncle Scrilla went to Pennsylvania for a few weeks to live with his sugar momma. I was going through his personal belongings with his obese nephew when I found the emo girls discharge encrusted panties on the floor

His buck toothed obese nephew has gynecomastia and still fucks bitches

@Orzmund

Would you mind giving a big brained response to the information I shared in this thread?

Last edited: