Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Unattractive men have no future in the west

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Many unattractive men will be still single when they are 40 or 50. Some having a routine consisting of wageslaving and rotting at home and other completely living on welfare. Some will have sunken down so much in life, that they end up homeless.

We will have a lot of older men who never had children, a wife or a family. Imagine men who are 40 walking around who were incel their whole lives. Couldnt even betabux.

When you look at the situation of unattractive men now , it is really not hard to imagine that in the future.

Last edited:
Non western countries have the same problem, so there is no place to run

Ugly men have no future anywhere, the suffering is just more brutal in the west

Ugly men have no future anywhere, the suffering is just more brutal in the west

Exactly -- it's no looks = no life simply. I don't know why some cope with location -- even in the damn jungle good looks will help you. There is no escaping the brutality of the lookspill IRL or where you must be presented physically/materialistically for others to see, respond to, judge.

I've heard from guys on Lookism that even in the Middle East -- supposed "conservative" land/countries overall -- that LOOKS still heavily affect every facet of life; and it's mostly the same story everywhere in the world, in every community/living arrangement/etc. :blackpill:Looks = everything.:blackpill:

Even for the old-fashioned or "trad" copers looks heavily played the same role as they do today even many decades ago in "different times." In the 40s, 50s, 60s, etc. people still met IRL and what happened often is the result of looks, timing, circumstances, etc. not "personality" or other BS. Since the dawn of time the blackpill was there and worked the same way -- only coping or lying/hiding the truth is what we've seen happening/"changes" or "differences" or merely illusions from how we perceive different times vs. times now & how humans operate overall.

Last edited:
It will only get worse, never forget this.

Not only in the West. :feelscry: :feelsrope:

What sort of cuck statement are you making :dafuckfeels:?

I think it's good that we do not play a part in the species game, the "hive" mind that foids are a part of.

You WILL let w*men genocide non-Chads

Add Balkans too, they're culturally part of the WW

Many unattractive men will be still single when they are 40 or 50. Some having a routine consisting of wageslaving and rotting at home and other completely living on welfare. Some will have sunken down so much in life, that they end up homeless.

We will have a lot of older men who never had children, a wife or a family. Imagine men who are 40 walking around who were incel their whole lives. Couldnt even betabux.

When you look at the situation of unattractive men now , it is really not hard to imagine that in the future.
Yeah I'm 32 and already there lol. Sad

The planet is doomed because the population wouldn't love the gender that gave them structure safety and strength

Dating apps lubricated and revolutionized the market just like trade fairs did in the middle ages, this is truly a revolution

Natural selection is now unstoppable :cryfeels:

Im not staying in giga shithole u.s. ... this place is fucking doomed. Hopefully China can takeover huge swaths of the u.s..
Chinese Supremacy now. I'm an honorary yellow anyway

Last edited:
The fact not only did we have to resort to internet to fulfill our social needs, but all the way to this one and one only site(.net is for volcel queers). I hate those fucking normies who “omg I’m such an introvert ” taking up our internet space than when they get into social situations talk it the fuck up while incels sit in corner.

Hopefully civilization will crumble bc males don't want to maintain it anymore or bc simply too many males roped or are too sick to work. Then based tribes of men hopefully bring humanity to a better place.