Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Unattractive men have life the worst

A

AcidTrip

Banned
-
If I was born beautiful and attractive, everyone would know how amazing I am. I’d be a fucking King with anything I want. All of us would.

reculse tier thread tbh

Very smart GrAY

breaking news GIF

He needs to take a trip to my city and give me that.
I would rather do shrooms, personally.

They are all natural, much more mellow, and do not impact you as hard :feelsLSD: .

I actually am thinking of getting into micro-dosing for shrooms.

is a normie, he just keep on opening his eyes widely which gives them a bad look
here, his eyes are pretty normal

Adam Lanza: Profile of suspected Newtown gunman - BBC News
I suggest doing some more research into lanzas life, definitely not a normie and very much was a recluse like me. That’s why I look up to him.

If I was born beautiful and attractive, everyone would know how amazing I am. I’d be a fucking King with anything I want. All of us would.
True, I wish i could be good looking

is a normie, he just keep on opening his eyes widely which gives them a bad look
here, his eyes are pretty normal

Adam Lanza: Profile of suspected Newtown gunman - BBC News
He was still not good looking though, def maybe a LTN :feelsjuice:.

Guy was a complete mentalcel though.

He was still not good looking though, def maybe a LTN :feelsjuice:.
keep his eyes normal and he will be a MTN
Guy was a complete mentalcel though.
ye
I suggest doing some more research into lanzas life, definitely not a normie and very much was a recluse like me. That’s why I look up to him.
reculse is an user who was posting a ton of water is wet threads non stop, that's why i said reculse tier thread.

keep his eyes normal and he will be a MTN

ye

reculse is an user who was posting a ton of water is wet threads non stop, that's why i said reculse tier thread.
“Recluse: a person who lives a solitary life and tends to avoid other people.” That’s the definition I was referring to.