Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL UN Agency Bans “Englishman,” “Lumberjack,””Cavemen,” Other “Non-Inclusive” Words

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Admiral

UN Agency Bans “Englishman,” “Lumberjack,””Cavemen,” Other “Non-Inclusive” Words​

Snake Baker September 9, 2024

Isn’t “hand-built” triggering for people who don’t have hands?
Stop doing woke, Britain.
It’s over.
For at least like, two years, we’re not doing this weird shit.
We’ve put a halt on it.
See the recent Democrat National Convention. They didn’t talk about trannies even once. We’ve put a hold on all woke gibberish for a minimum of 2 years or at least 18 months.
Stop it.
Daily Mail:
A United Nations agency has been branded ‘Orwellian’ after it told staff not to use the term ‘Englishman’ in the latest crackdown on ‘gendered’ language.
The Geneva-based World Intellectual Property Organisation – which protects trademarks and patents globally – has also vetoed masculine terms including ‘forefathers’ and ‘brotherhood of man’.
Even ‘man’s best friend’ has been blacklisted – with ‘a faithful dog’ to be used instead. And ‘birth attendant’ is suggested as an alternative to ‘midwife’.

The move comes after the British Red Cross was accused of having been ‘hijacked by political extremists’ after clamping down on phrases such as ‘ladies and gentlemen’ and ‘maiden name’.
According to the ‘Guidelines on inclusive language’ published by the UN agency – known as WIPO – using ‘masculine-specific’ terms risks giving the impression that ‘women are not represented in certain groups or do not possess certain skills’.
Among the terms staff should not use are Englishman – with ‘English person’ or ‘English national’ given as alternatives.
Yeah, I think you’re not allowed to acknowledge the existence of “English people” either.
We’re all just human, after all. And most humans are niggers.
‘Man in the street’ should be replaced by ‘ordinary citizen’ or ‘typical person’, while the word ‘sportsmanlike’ is to be avoided in favour of ‘fair’ or ‘sporting’.
Caveman or cavewoman are both frowned upon, with the guide suggesting ‘cave dweller’ or ‘prehistoric people’, while ‘humanity’ is preferred to ‘the brotherhood of man’.
A separate list of gender-neutral terms for occupations advises replacing ‘lumberjack’ with ‘wood chopper’ or ‘logger’ and waiter/waitress with ‘wait staff’ or, ‘server’.
Another on the list is ‘midwife’, with the suggested alternative given as ‘birth attendant’ – although the guide does concede that midwife ‘may still be the preferable term, depending on the context’.

Last night Toby Young, founder of the Free Speech Union, said: ‘This is precisely what George Orwell warned us about.
‘Banning certain words and phrases to advance a dogmatic political ideology is a hallmark of totalitarianism.’
Yeah, I guess.
I don’t know.
I’m sort of tired of people referencing 1984.
How about talking about the Talmud instead?

0F042736-142D-4EAF-9096-450EE2821494.jpg
2048.jpg
BSA-team-photo.jpg
55003b829582c.jpg
Mary.jpg

English people

Foid will now be Roid (Roastie humanoid organism)

UN Agency Bans “Englishman,” “Lumberjack,””Cavemen,” Other “Non-Inclusive” Words​

Snake Baker September 9, 2024

Isn’t “hand-built” triggering for people who don’t have hands?
Stop doing woke, Britain.
It’s over.
For at least like, two years, we’re not doing this weird shit.
We’ve put a halt on it.
See the recent Democrat National Convention. They didn’t talk about trannies even once. We’ve put a hold on all woke gibberish for a minimum of 2 years or at least 18 months.
Stop it.
Daily Mail:

Yeah, I think you’re not allowed to acknowledge the existence of “English people” either.
We’re all just human, after all. And most humans are niggers.

Yeah, I guess.
I don’t know.
I’m sort of tired of people referencing 1984.
How about talking about the Talmud instead?

How the fuck does that relate to the Talmud? I understand Jews are conniving rats but I doubt the 3000 year old book talks about newspeak and 1984 shit

Users who are viewing this thread

• Shaktiman
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back