Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Umm. You do know women are individuals sweaty? Women are not the same

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

I don't give a shit what some half mutilated foid says. The reason she is in that position is only due to her circumstances otherwise she would be exactly the same as other foids.

The fact is most foids act like a hivemind and they do not like standing out from anything that society deems acceptable.

A few mutilated exceptions foids don't mean anything statistically significant and given the chance, they would easily act like other foids if given the chance.

And yes I know most men are also NPCs who act the same. The difference its undeniable a greater portion of them truly are individuals. And some even do it because they actually want to not because they were forced by circumstances.

Thats why men have changed the world and foids have not. They love taking credit for it like Jews though.

Yeah. I’ll believe it when I see it.

Denim jacket, black pants, white shoes.
And yes I know most men are also NPCs who act the same. The difference its undeniable a greater portion of them truly are individuals.
Yes tbf most normie guys wear the same. I rmb when Hollister A&F came to Asia, every guy had 1 including middle age dads :feelskek:

JFL No they most certainly aren't. AWALT.

They have a more narrow view on what they perceive attractive. Guys are into all kinds of weird and ugly women. Foids for the most part only are attracted to 7 foot tall greek gods or other women

Foids make some dumb vids.

Go outside in the summer and they're all dressed the same, like fucking whores.

It's either leggings or glorified panties in the way of shorts. They are literally all the same.

For some reason I really want to punch that foids face in so bad, she is such a smug looking cunt