Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Um sweaty?

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Um, sweaty? I just spent three hours combing through all of your reddit comments from the past two years, and oof, that's a yikes from me. I literally can't even right now. Oh sweat summer child, you do realize you are making me lose all faith in humanity? I'm literally shaking rn. Lets unpack this. It's almost as if maybe, just maybe, your toxic, problematic behavior towards waaahmaan is because someone hurt you. Just shut up and listen. It's called being a decent human being, and as a male feminist, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.
Let that sink in.

Um, sweaty? I just spent three hours combing through all of your reddit comments from the past two years, and oof, that's a yikes from me. I literally can't even right now. Oh sweat summer child, you do realize you are making me lose all faith in humanity? I'm literally shaking rn. Lets unpack this. It's almost as if maybe, just maybe, your toxic, problematic behavior towards waaahmaan is because someone hurt you. Just shut up and listen. It's called being a decent human being, and as a male feminist, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.
Let that sink in.

Lol if you haven't lost faith in Humanity in 2019

I always knew you were in league with IT

tbh some people might see it that way based on my opinions because I don't retard myself to fit into a tribe
Same here bro, I wouldn’t consider my views popular over here. I get attacked at least 5 times a week

I dislike reddit. I only use the r/steam

uhm buttercup, let's unpack this