Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ultra obscure incel trait: handwriting

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
Anyone else have stunted handwriting that never advanced past the ornate cursive stage with all the flourishes and vastly different glyphs for uppercase letters? You know the type you get taught in the first years of school, at least in Europe.

Somehow despite taking an insane amount of handwritten notes during all 16 years of schooling or however long that disaster lasted, my writing never changed, it still looks like some labored monk's manuscript from the 1500s, just like the rest of me there's no evolution or real maturing present in it at all, it doesn't look like normie handwriting of pretty much ALL normies where the letters are all abbreviated, non-cursive and ugly, yet still perfectly readable, e.g writing "a" as just a shitty circle with a straight line in there somewhere.

It sounds crazy but to me this is another subtle example of how a maladapted male goes through life, taking the small stuff given to them by authority figures very seriously and holding on close to it, while others never stressed about it and dropped it like so much dead weight and constantly evolved, their eyes trained on real opportunities around them and not authority/order/rules.

maxresdefault.jpg

My handwriting is literal scribbles now. It used to be better. I just never write anything anymore.. maybe like once a year on official forms and what not.

My handwriting has and will always be bad. I didn't put spaces in there until I was in the 5th grade, and I hAnDwRite Like thiS (I can't do all lowercase because I can't draw my D's/B's, and Q's, etc. as lowercase)

My handwriting looks like a toddlers.

My handwriting is fucking abysmal. It looks like I had a cocaine induced seizure.

u should worried about ur hand never fingering a wet pussy not scribbling some words on a book who the fuck cares

you can improve your handwriting greatly by following some general tips/rules. things like leaving a space the size of the letter 'n' btw every word , writing every letter at the same size and stuff like that.. there's lots of videos out there.

I found that when i follow those rules , my writing looks very neat though its a bit slower. but that can be improved with practice

Well, guys, I actually think poor handwriting is cool and NT now, so long as it's still readable. Mine has always been readable but things like holding on to perfect cursive handwriting are just schoolboy tier and make you stand out in a weird way.
While I was always aware of these things, now they just disgust me on a core level after approaching 30, anything that makes it obvious I'm not NT and not like the others, is something that I just want to destroy and have it gone forever.

u should worried about ur hand never fingering a wet pussy not scribbling some words on a book who the fuck cares

Not a lot to talk about these days, if i said anymore about what transpired this fucking year I would probably end up doxxing myself.

Your handwriting mogs me into oblivion.

Mine literally looks like a small child

I only write in capital letters now. I can't even read my own handwriting if I write like a normal person

Your handwriting mogs me into oblivion.
That's just a pic from the net lol, it's not that exaggerated in my case but the pic at least shows the main trait of having different glyphs for uppercase letters.

Mine literally looks like a small child
That's how normies write now, if at all

Mine sucks. Any cold-reader to say stuff about me based on it?

I have ugly handwriting as well:blackpill:

pretty easy to read, looks like it's located somewhere in the middle between cursive schoolboy and NT normie, an interesting artifact to be sure
This is the main variation of cursive in Brazil, I have already noticed it differs from the US style through my contacts with Mormon missionaries.

This is the main variation of cursive in Brazil, I have already noticed it differs from the US style through my contacts with Mormon missionaries.
Yeah, it's closer to the European style for sure.

I have worst handwriting ever and it is so hilarious. but thanks god I don't have to write stuff anymore

My handwriting is dogshit tier.

i'm done.
lets wait for the year that comes and then i will be back.

Yes mine is garbage, and stayed the same scrawly partly unintelligible style all throughout my time in school.

I have shitty handwriting

still stand by my position that it's NT to have shitty handwriting

My handwriting is like my face, fucking dreadful.

I'm terrible at drawing, by extension my handwriting looks terrible, but it's the words you're writing that truly matter.

High IQ

My handwriting is terrible

My handwriting has gotten worst over the years but yes, I only write in cursive. I’m also a sperg.

My hand doesn't do what I want it to do. My handwriting is abysmal. Too much jerking off.

i write my "f"s with an extra line sticking out

My handwriting is literal scribbles now. It used to be better. I just never write anything anymore.. maybe like once a year on official forms and what not.

My writing looks great and people comment on it a lot. It's not really proper cursive, though, but it looks like old timey cursive from a glance. I don't even write some letters in cursive, I just make them sort of look cursive. I also write certain letters in a strange, but appealing way.
Teachers in school liked my handwriting. I also draw well which is probably connected.

I write in italicized pseudo-scripture normally- think of how people wrote in the 1950s, I write exactly like that regularly. But when I get lazy or I'm tired, I write like a 7 year old autist.

I cant even read or write in cursive tbh. Im low IQ as fuck.