Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [ULTRA GIGA LIFEFUEL]BEST WAY TO DESTROY A WOMAN'S SELF-ESTEEM! GTFIH BROCELS

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/255753052

THE GENIUS OF THIS MAN BLOWS MY MIND.

Also they can't even insult you for using this because IT'D MAKE THEM TRANSPHOBIC.

Tran2 2

Tran2 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------

4 1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------

AND THERE'S MORE IN THAT THREAD... ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. GO AND START ASKING WOMEN IF THEY'RE TRANS.

Another good one:

Last edited:
:lul:

Based.

This is way more effective than just calling them ugly whores.

The make-up argument is very on point.

Trans need make-up if they want any chance to pass.

Thus in the end it makes women who use lots of make-up look like trans.

The best part is that it's not even false, it's kind of true.

Last edited:
So chadfish and call them trannies? Already done this. Also called some of them old and gross.

Also they can't even insult you for using this because IT'D MAKE THEM TRANSPHOBIC.

View attachment 248926
View attachment 248928

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 248929
View attachment 248931

View attachment 248932
View attachment 248933
View attachment 248934
View attachment 248935
View attachment 248936
View attachment 248937
View attachment 248938
View attachment 248939

AND THERE'S MORE IN THAT THREAD... ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. GO AND START ASKING WOMEN IF THEY'RE TRANS.

Another good one:

View attachment 248947
View attachment 248948
The fact that he even matched with these hot foids mogs me from the depths of hell and back

Thinking about it you will fuck up a foid real bad if you confuse them for a guy or ask if they’re a girl I’m going to have to try this sometime

So much for your hypocritical "all genders are beautiful and equal" kind of thing that the liberal propaganda presents us with. Call some foid a masculine trap and she'll freak out at you because apparently it insults her to be compared to some hormone freak of nature.

Last edited:
Based as fuck :feelshaha:

"Are you a crossdresser" would be a bigger insult for them.

This guy is a genius, I suggest chadfishers do this, if enough of us tear them down a peg or two it may just have an effect on some level.

Did you do it in a nice, subtle way?

No. That i still have to learn. I just call them gross and ugly and then unmatch. Its revenge for them not swiping right on me.

Ugly women are looks matched to average men without makeup & need the makeup to look less like a man.

Effective trannies are effeminate looking men simply enhancing their natural look to fall in line with how they're seen.

Failed trannies are ogre tier men or masculine looking Chad's straight up bull shitting thinking simply putting on a dress makes them look cute.

Screen Shot 2020 05 01 at 124802 PM

All that validation from simps and beta orbiters must've made this bitch delusional :lul:

300 IQ.

This should become a trend.

Fuck I’m gonna try this with my chadfish account.

Also the last one, imagine dressing like that. Wtf.

There are still 300 beta orbiters giving her validation.

There are still 300 beta orbiters giving her validation.
One chad calling her ugly means more to her than 1000000 beta simps calling her beautiful. She doesn't see those men as human.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: gonna do this on my tinder chadfish

Also white women who talk like niggers are trash.

Last edited:
Now this is some high IQ shit

Rayo's number IQ.

This guy is a genius, I suggest chadfishers do this, if enough of us tear them down a peg or two it may just have an effect on some level.
Approaching them as non-chads and asking for their numbers will decrease their self esteems a lot too.

Approaching them as non-chads and asking for their numbers will decrease their self esteems a lot too.
Good point, go in there Joker style; it's all a big joke & she's the punchline.

View attachment 248926
View attachment 248928

View attachment 248929
View attachment 248931

View attachment 248932
View attachment 248933
View attachment 248934
View attachment 248935
View attachment 248936
View attachment 248937
View attachment 248938
View attachment 248939

Another good one:

View attachment 248947
View attachment 248948
God IQ thread

If you want to insult someone, say they look ethnic. Especially Indian

this was invented in braincels and is a very old trick, but yeah, its giga tera lifefuel

this was invented in braincels and is a very old trick, but yeah, its giga tera lifefuel

When was braincels banned? Was that during the time when I made my .co account(the date under my avi)?

I think when braincels was banned but I was just coming out of a 3 year long depression where I stopped talking to everyone and withdrew from all of society for a period of time. So I missed the inception of the blackpill. Wish I had been around during the r/incels and r/braincels days. I was basically incognito during those days.

When was braincels banned? Was that during the time when I made my .co account(the date under my avi)?

I think when braincels was banned but I was just coming out of a 3 year long depression where I stopped talking to everyone and withdrew from all of society for a period of time. So I missed the inception of the blackpill. Wish I had been around during the r/incels and r/braincels days. I was basically incognito during those days.
im going through one such long depression right now :feelsbadman: that's how i found incel forums

braincels was banned on october 2019

im going through one such long depression right now :feelsbadman: that's how i found incel forums

braincels was banned on october 2019

True depression is almost like apathy. You don't care about anything or anyone.

Women saying they have depression because they feel a bit sad because Chad didn't text them the morning after they let him fuck all of their 3 holes is laughable.

True depression is almost like apathy. You don't care about anything or anyone.

Women saying they have depression because they feel a bit sad because Chad didn't text them the morning after they let him fuck all of their 3 holes is laughable.
yeah but i used to be different

i didnt get laid but i used to go out, go to parties, have friends.. now i just ldar

jfl these ugly delusional whores defending themselves that theyre cute :lul:
this is high iq ill try it amazing

Thx for the inspiration, I was getting bored with my Chadfish account

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

-that one fking girl