Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ultra cuck throws himself into the meat grinder as a birthday present for his wife

She will be getting railed by chad while he gets blown up by a drone

That vacant gaze:worryfeels:.

And he seems to know it.

she will be taking bbc soon,it's inevitable

lets hope he gets captured and raped by russo black ops for his unmatched cuckoldry

You know it would be more fitting if it happened in russia where combatants get compensated somewhat for risking their lives and family gets a hefty sum for their cargoed-200 male relatives, or so the legend goes. In that case it would actually be funny. In case of this cuck however I don't even know what to say.

Such a loving relationship. If he was a chad, they would have been escaped somehow to Switzerland together.

Leaving her...even to the point of choosing death over their relationship is his gift? I don't know if this guy is stupid or the most extreme jokermaxxed troll of all time.

die for Chabad

hahaha most cucked shit ive ever seen :lul: 100% she got tired of his ugly ass and already found an chad to fuck with, thats why shes so happy.

hahaha most cucked shit ive ever seen :lul: 100% she got tired of his ugly ass and already found an chad to fuck with, thats why shes so happy.
I think she fuck already the dog and he chooses the "hero's death" to escape the shame. A true samurai.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

“Happy birthday! I’m going to go die for Jew boy Zelenskyy!” :soy:

When he is blown up by a landmine she will be getting fucked by Chad

Enjoy your wife getting blown out while you're away cuck :lul::lul::lul:

He definitely thinks she'll be thinking about him all the time while he's laying in the dirt, ducking Russian bullets. She will. When the chad she probably already has is on his side of the bed and she thinks she's made a good upgrade.

I hope he dies for his country, he deserves it

Her betas are already making their moves.

2 things will explode here, his head by a drone and chads dick on her face :lul:

Put your likes to pay your respects!

Translation:
Chads DM me! My holes are open for business!

That guy is a perfect slave. He listens to his slave masters perfectly and even willingly does the slave work, he lets foids have power over him as a man, he probably eats food full of soy. He is just a disgusting loser faggot who reeks of soy and his "wife" is going to cheat on him with a wild high testosterone black man guaranteed. Fuck him, he deserves everything he fucking gets for being such a bluepilled cuck.

Brootal. In a normal couple telling ur wife ur going to war is not a gift but the worse thing u can tell her. If she consider it a gift, just imagine how much she hate him. Even a stranger telling me he's going to war I would not be like "great !! u go bro" I would most likely be like "ok be careful"
Nowadays u are more loved by a complete stranger than a wife you have been betabuxxing for years :dafuckfeels:

Why don't these bitches go too??

I CAN ONLY HATE WOMEN.

She should reciprocate this noble gesture by joining the Armed Forces of Ukraine herself. They need all the bodies they can get in this fight.

My future colleague :feelzez:

Why don't these bitches go too??

I CAN ONLY HATE WOMEN.
Their consider that its not their duty to fight in war
I saw very little women in the army there
and the woman in the city call you a COWARD when you say you dont want to go/want to leave :shock:
Woman have a saying in Ukraine "There are no man with balls at he west of Dnipro" :feelsohgod:
Fucking bitches

Their consider that its not their duty to fight in war
I saw very little women in the army there
and the woman in the city call you a COWARD when you say you dont want to go/want to leave :shock:
Woman have a saying in Ukraine "There are no man with balls at he west of Dnipro" :feelsohgod:
Fucking bitches

I don't care about their vision, who are they to call a man a coward with their adjectives, they are the worst error that has spread in humanity to date lol

Fucking bitches

this is why ukraine should be turned into a parking lot

I don't care about their vision, who are they to call a man a coward with their adjectives, they are the worst error that has spread in humanity to date lol

Fucking bitches
Tbh a lot of foreigners come to Ukraine and try to fuck those women claiming their were in the war and lots of false bullshit and they got tired of this shit and started saying this

Tbh I feel sorry for him. I'm willing to bet my left nut the guy has a gun to his head.

Look at his eyes, they look red. He was probably crying while his wife is making fun of him on twitter. She probably got the ick, that is why she is feeling calm.

They are literally rounding up men there, and if you try to escape they will run after you like you were an escaped prisoner.

Put your likes to pay your respects!

Translation:
Chads DM me! My holes are open for business!
Yep. Disgusting slut

Don't kid yourselves if you think the Russians are any better, they're literally the ones who started this war and the casualty rates for their military is even higher than Ukraine's.

Can’t wait to fuck his wife when I see her profile on Tryst in year

:feelskek:. Only for him to come back to 2 mullato kids that aren't his.

This is how they control men. If you have a woman you're much more susceptible to propaganda and the urge to prove yourself when conscription starts. Of course the complete opposite will happen and you will die in a ditch while you're wife cucks you with a foreigner.