Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [ULTRA COPE] Incel structure = High intelligence?

DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...just-LOOKING-dont-know-doesnt-work-women.html
According to this study, if you have a less wider face, closer eyes, longer facial features (A.K.A incel features) you are more likely to be intelligent.
I don't know the validity of this study, as there are not many other studies that were done in order to confirm it.
article-0-1CB95B1400000578-373_634x553.jpg

One way or another, it does makes sense. (Warning: I might be coping too hard) Think about it for a second!
If you have an attractive face (Like the guy on the most left picture) you don't need intelligence because you are likely to succeed based on your looks. Females will flock over to you, people will see you as more dominant and most of the time such a face comes with a strong frame and tall body.
On the other hand the guy on the most right, will be perceived as less attractive and dominant, therefore it makes sense for him to have higher intelligence in order to compensate for his lack of good physical features. The guy in the most like picture will most of the time be very slender, average height or less, bad frame and overall weak physicality.

my face is wide jinkies

They all look fine, guy on the right just looks like a cuck, that's all. His eyebrows.