Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ultra black pill videos ft.heedandsucceed

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
For those out of the loop heed is a well known tlfer from YouTube and has since uploaded many video's that are essentially similar to eggmans black pill videos. Here are three of his better ones with more on his channel now I know for the puriest you may say he's a fatcel and while that may be true he's still blacked pulled af, enjoy...

Why do dumbasses post their faces online?

Some of them feel like they have nothing left to lose; they simply stopped caring.
It's don't think it's a huge deal tbh, I mean what are the odds of someone that actually knows them connecting the dots? Besides it's not like we got a reputation to uphold lol we already have leprosy to women so it's a wrap in that front. I feel like these guys deserve props for taking the risk of giving this whole thing a face and a voice, Oreo man, kent, heed and other youtubers that aren't afraid to share their story with the world. It's not like people will be talking about us after we're long dead anyways still I give these guy's mad props regardless.

Fatcel-fakecel. Could have had a gf.

Mogs me to oblivion the fakecel.

Feel sorry for him

This dude mogs me to oblivion. His hairline is still perfect. He has no facial deformities and he appears to be tall. His problem lies with his weight and location; he is in fucking California. If he loses weight and relocates, he will get laid. It's not over for him.

My boy Heed is a true sage.

I really like HeedAndSucceed but
Fatcel = volcel
He could be good looking if he was at a normal to lean weight.