Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ultimate truecel on r/Rateme

What is he? I thought he looked med or Latino
Idk. But he sure ain't white. Probably a latino like u said. Maybe middle eastern or even north african like me (I kinda look like him and know many guys who look very similar to him)

Not even surgery can save this poor soul.

i cant bring up any pity for him because reddit
also what is that on his forehead

I think this guy is so bad, he even would be an incel in asia. I think escourts will reject him. BRUTAL.

Jesus fucking Christ. How can people see this, and still truly believe in God? That he loves us equally? So much for the "gift" of life.

Tall chinned mogger

Holy fuck this guy should be a new Saint

Our new saint has arrived

wow that's the ugliest white boy ive seen in some time, he'd definitely gonna have a lot of trips to SEAmaxx in his life no doubt. I'd feel more sorry for his future sons than him though

He should go to india they think people like him are like gods or something.

actual truecel, never began :feelscry:

send him the link to this site :feelsLSD:

If he was a foid, she would get sympathy points and Chad's dick.

Lol I’m glad some of you niggas are stuck on this site with me. Lol @u faggots clowning on him, so called incels treating truecels like shit. A few people here showing him empathy. Newsflash, you can mog him and I but you are still incel :feelskek::feelskek:

Guy is pretty severely disabled if you look through his post history. Don’t PM him this site just because you want him to miserable. He seems to be disabled enough as to where he can be somewhat happy if he gets bluepilled enough. There is literally ZERO benefit to him being blackpilled.

Reminder he got a girlfriend mogs the majority of you while being disabled and a truecel.

4927DC07 F525 4176 825B 046CFAAB26E1

Last edited:
Lol I’m glad some of you niggas are stuck on this site with me. Lol @u faggots clowning on him, so called incels treating truecels like shit. A few people here showing him empathy. Newsflash, you can mog him and I but you are still incel :feelskek::feelskek:

Guy is pretty severely disabled if you look through his post history. Don’t PM him this site just because you want him to miserable. He seems to be disabled enough as to where he can be somewhat happy if he gets bluepilled enough. There is literally ZERO benefit to him being blackpilled.

Reminder he got a girlfriend mogs the majority of you while being disabled and a truecel.

View attachment 507648
He didn't even got to kiss or fuck her. It was a dry relationship.

Unironically mogs me

We aren't gonna make it bros. :feelsrope:

Screenshot 20211108 113739 Chrome
jesus this is so brutal. something about the way he accepts it. i see the tears on the screen behind the "It's ok" :fuk: fuck man, it's over for him:cryfeels: