Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ultimate truecel on r/Rateme

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Posts
5,016
Online
45d 13h 26m
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Banned
-
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
7,792
Online
134d 14h 36m
Blackpillapologist said:
He is almost on the same scale as me if not higher on attractiveness but he is white so overall mogs me :feelsrope::feelsrope:
You're kidding right ?. He's far from white.
 
W

worthlessloser26

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Posts
961
Online
55d 9m
Algeriancel said:
You're kidding right ?. He's far from white.
What is he? I thought he looked med or Latino
 
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Banned
-
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
7,792
Online
134d 14h 36m
worthlessloser26 said:
What is he? I thought he looked med or Latino
Idk. But he sure ain't white. Probably a latino like u said. Maybe middle eastern or even north african like me (I kinda look like him and know many guys who look very similar to him)
 
P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Posts
1,174
Online
28d 3h 16m
SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
-
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Posts
8,120
Online
167d 5h 53m
Blackpillapologist said:
He is almost on the same scale as me if not higher on attractiveness but he is white so overall mogs me :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Hes not white
 
P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Posts
1,174
Online
28d 3h 16m
SocialzERo said:
Hes not white
Algeriancel said:
Idk. But he sure ain't white. Probably a latino like u said. Maybe middle eastern or even north african like me (I kinda look like him and know many guys who look very similar to him)
He says in one of his posts that his name is Dylan and that he's a Christian. Its a Latino
 
Cristo

Cristo

Nothing
★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2021
Posts
265
Online
3d 16h 55m
I mog him to oblivion
EstoniaPill said:
Wow :feelsrope::feelsrope: There is no retribution for him
Red Dead Redemption:blackpill:
 
SirIncel

SirIncel

Captain
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Posts
1,523
Online
27d 8h 40m
Not even surgery can save this poor soul.
 
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
Joined
May 21, 2020
Posts
9,538
Online
83d 8h 16m
it really never began for him :feelsbadman::feelscry:
 
C

countersemite

Banned
-
Joined
Aug 27, 2021
Posts
39
Online
15h 57m
i cant bring up any pity for him because reddit
also what is that on his forehead
 
Deleted member 2059

Deleted member 2059

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
-
Joined
Dec 9, 2017
Posts
858
Online
7d 1h 13m
I think this guy is so bad, he even would be an incel in asia. I think escourts will reject him. BRUTAL.
 
NagarNikkucel

NagarNikkucel

Acne twisted me (:
★★★
Joined
Jun 23, 2021
Posts
276
Online
13d 19h 20m
Jesus fucking Christ. How can people see this, and still truly believe in God? That he loves us equally? So much for the "gift" of life.
 
T

Turbansinghcel

Cretinous, hideous and severely deformed
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 18, 2019
Posts
402
Online
28d 16h 52m
Tall chinned mogger
 
Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
5,747
Online
150d 1h 39m
Holy fuck this guy should be a new Saint
 
Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia ruat caelum
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Posts
6,652
Online
147d 38m
Our new saint has arrived
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
11,310
Online
90d 23h 36m
wow that's the ugliest white boy ive seen in some time, he'd definitely gonna have a lot of trips to SEAmaxx in his life no doubt. I'd feel more sorry for his future sons than him though
 
Baal Zebulde

Baal Zebulde

Banned
-
Joined
Jul 21, 2021
Posts
143
Online
1d 11h 43m
He should go to india they think people like him are like gods or something.
 
Baldingethnicover

Baldingethnicover

Failure
Joined
Oct 7, 2021
Posts
18
Online
20h 57m
dreadtheblackpill said:
game over for him
i saw 1 based dude in the comments saying that girls only care about looks
He was never in the game. It was already over the moment his dad coomed
 
iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

5'4 incel at Fakecels.is
★★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Posts
2,824
Online
48d 3h 41m
actual truecel, never began :feelscry:

send him the link to this site :feelsLSD:
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
8,694
Online
153d 14h 30m
If he was a foid, she would get sympathy points and Chad's dick.
 
InevatibleRope

InevatibleRope

deformed khhv tren enjoyer
★★★★
Joined
Aug 15, 2021
Posts
325
Online
7d 3h 6m
Lol I’m glad some of you niggas are stuck on this site with me. Lol @u faggots clowning on him, so called incels treating truecels like shit. A few people here showing him empathy. Newsflash, you can mog him and I but you are still incel :feelskek::feelskek:

Guy is pretty severely disabled if you look through his post history. Don’t PM him this site just because you want him to miserable. He seems to be disabled enough as to where he can be somewhat happy if he gets bluepilled enough. There is literally ZERO benefit to him being blackpilled.

Reminder he got a girlfriend mogs the majority of you while being disabled and a truecel.

 
Last edited:
iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

5'4 incel at Fakecels.is
★★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Posts
2,824
Online
48d 3h 41m
InevatibleRope said:
Reminder he got a girlfriend mogs the majority of you while being disabled and a truecel.
lifefuel but kinda mogs me cause white
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
8,694
Online
153d 14h 30m
InevatibleRope said:
Lol I’m glad some of you niggas are stuck on this site with me. Lol @u faggots clowning on him, so called incels treating truecels like shit. A few people here showing him empathy. Newsflash, you can mog him and I but you are still incel :feelskek::feelskek:

Guy is pretty severely disabled if you look through his post history. Don’t PM him this site just because you want him to miserable. He seems to be disabled enough as to where he can be somewhat happy if he gets bluepilled enough. There is literally ZERO benefit to him being blackpilled.

Reminder he got a girlfriend mogs the majority of you while being disabled and a truecel.

View attachment 507648
He didn't even got to kiss or fuck her. It was a dry relationship.
 
iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

5'4 incel at Fakecels.is
★★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Posts
2,824
Online
48d 3h 41m
TheDarkEnigma said:
He didn't even got to kiss or fuck her. It was a dry relationship.
brutal, so he didn't technically ascend :feelsrope:
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
6,882
Online
72d 6h 8m
Zer0/∞ said:
He looks like a body double of a younger Seth Rogan.:lul:
Nah Seth Rogan framemogs him
 
ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Posts
11,520
Online
199d 17h 1m
Unironically mogs me
 
zekr

zekr

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
992
Online
38d 6m
We aren't gonna make it bros. :feelsrope:
 
Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Posts
1,127
Online
11d 10h 6m
jesus this is so brutal. something about the way he accepts it. i see the tears on the screen behind the "It's ok" :fuk: fuck man, it's over for him:cryfeels:
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top