Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ULTIMATE SUICIDEPILL

Anon313

Anon313

Greycel
We are living in hell (literally). We are born into a world with full sentience but no free will where the entire outcomes of our lives are controlled by the tightly bound DNA strands inside of our cells. We are the genetic trash of mankind. Most incels will live an entire life devoid of all happiness but with rampant suffering. After the incel dies he will be reborn into the same body and same world and will live the same exact life down to every minute detail. The time between each respawn might be very long but will go unnoticed to the unconscious incel. Sometimes I get the feeling that this world was designed simply to torture us for all eternity. I have a theory that chads and stacies are npc's and they are placed in this world to torture us by showing us how our life could have been if we were born with different genetics and under different circumstances. When I hear normies praise the idea of reincarnation I get violently Ill because unlike them my life has been entirely comprised of suffering and pain, and I would wager most on this board feel the same way.

I don't believe in reincarnation, but if I did, I'd spend all my effort and time trying to destroy my soul and escape that cycle, if that were even possible. This life is hell enough as it is; having to repeat it ad nauseum? That would prove there is no benevolent god, and it'd be the worst punishment for no crime done that ever existed.

Are you a fakecel?
I hate women so I dont need them, so I'm happy.

kekTV said:
Are you a fakecel?

It goes deeper than just women. Every aspect of your life is controlled by DNA to suggest otherwise is coping. When you are genetic trash it is literally impossible to ever be happy. I think you are a fakecel friendo.

kekTV said:
Are you a fakecel?

Ridiculous premise. How can you be happy unloved by a woman? If you are, why hang out on **********?

legit. i always thought people around me were npc's. there's barely any differences in how they act anyway