Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ultimate suicidefuel: seeing girls smile

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
I came across this workout video by some typical bubbly type of girl that smiles all the time for no reason and she looks at the camera several times while smiling. Would post it but it'd probably be removed as female worship. Also reminds me of that one gif that was shared on /r/incels a lot of a girl smiling into the camera. It elicits a visceral longing and subsequent suicidefuel when you know you will never receive this affection in reality.
Ffff

Last edited:
I would rather see 2D girls smiling.

every time i hear a roastie laughing i fume inside of me

Brutal because you know those smiles will never be for you

One time a girl smiled and I saw it

These women live in a completely different dimension.

Smiling is not so bad. Laughing is far worse. I can't stand when these bitches are laughing next to me. I feel like they're mocking me.

watch IT screenshot this with nothing but the title "INK WELL HAZ A PROBLEM WITH WYMIN BEING HAPPY AND SMILING xdd"

I get a lot more bothered by the ones who scowl and give me filthyi looks when they drive past me... at least smiling isnt a negative thing towards you.. if i was deemed good looking and had females smiling at me it wouldnt make me feel good. I'd know their reasons were superficial and fake

I came across this workout video by some typical bubbly type of girl that smiles all the time for no reason and she looks at the camera several times while smiling. Would post it but it'd probably be removed as female worship. Also reminds me of that one gif that was shared on /r/incels a lot of a girl smiling into the camera. It elicits a visceral longing and subsequent suicidefuel when you know you will never receive this affection in reality.
View attachment 169377
Don’t call them “girls” call them foids or roasties or chad cumdumpsters.

Brutal because you know those smiles will never be for you

It's good for training mental toughness to do these type of videos