Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Ultimate Shitskinpill] Shitskins Are a Race of Savages!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Most of the safest nations on Earth with lowest crime and high social trust are European or East Asian: shitskins are violent and do not try to foster a strong community for themselves. :blackpill:

Shitskin nations have the lowest social mobility: shitskins do not like the improve their living conditions, explaining why we still live in utter shithole conditions and have the highest rates of poverty in the west. :blackpill:

Shitskin nations and societies are least conducive to economic success which is why shitskins like to migrate to the west at almost all costs.

Shitskins are more religious and ignorant of science: my shitskin muzzie grandparents for example still believe in jinns for being the cause of my mother’s mental illness and only think praying to Allah will cure her.:blackpill:

+ shitskins have an almost negligible contribution to modern science: we refuse to improve further on man’s understanding of the world!

Finally, shitskins are more nationalistic, racist, and xenophobic of other races and hate political freedom: all outdated modes of thinking in what is supposed to be an open, fair, democratic, and inclusive world.

Proving shitskins generally have worse personalities than Whites and East Asians.
:blackpill:

For my shitskin, I am marked by complete inferiority: shitskins have almost nothing to be proud off as we are a race of uncivilized savages! :reeeeee::fuk:

Last edited:
It is over for many men

@TheDarkEnigma Looks like Canada has more social mobility, more economic freedom, more trust in their fellow countryman, lower murder rate, and have less human rights violations. JFL, over for burgercels.

Most of the safest nations on Earth with lowest crime and high social trust are European or East Asian: shitskins are violent and do not try to foster a strong community for themselves.

View attachment 550256

View attachment 550257

Shitskin nations have the lowest social mobility: shitskins do not like the improve their living conditions, explaining why we still live in utter shithole conditions and have the highest rates of poverty in the west.

Shitskin nations and societies are least conducive to economic success which is why shitskins like to migrate to the west at almost all costs.

View attachment 550262
View attachment 550280

Shitskins are more religious and ignorant of science: my shitskin muzzie grandparents for example still believe in jinns for being the cause of my mother’s mental illness and only think praying to Allah will cure her.

View attachment 550265

View attachment 550267

+ shitskins have an almost negligible contribution to modern science: we refuse to improve further on man’s understanding of the world!

View attachment 550270

Finally, shitskins are more nationalistic, racist, and xenophobic of other races and hate political freedom: all outdated modes of thinking in what is supposed to be an open, fair, democratic, and inclusive world.

Proving shitskins generally have worse personalities than Whites and East Asians.

View attachment 550273
View attachment 550277

For my shitskin, I am marked by complete inferiority: shitskins have almost nothing to be proud off as we are a race of uncivilized savages!
Not only this, people are more sexually attracted to whites and are perceived as more attractive. Deathnics breeding more deathnics is proof they are not moral either

Last edited:
JFL, that social trust one was expected

@TheDarkEnigma Looks like Canada has more social mobility, more economic freedom, more trust in their fellow countryman, lower murder rate, and have less human rights violations. JFL, over for burgercels.
The U.S.A. is still #1 in the world in terms of global influence and economic opportunity which is why most immigrants come here and not "Canada". "Canada" never didn't anything in the world and it's subservient to the U.S. and the UK, it's only a first world country through help of other nations instead of being self-made.

"democracy" aka faggot rights and worshipping women like goddesses, this is the only thing I disagree with out of all the things you mentioned

The U.S.A. is still #1 in the world in terms of global influence and economic opportunity which is why most immigrants come here and not "Canada". "Canada" never didn't anything in the world and it's subservient to the U.S. and the UK, it's only a first world country through help of other nations instead of being self-made.
Do you even know what social mobility is bro? It means you have a better chance of moving up the hierarchy of class. Since Canada has far better social mobility than America, there is way more economic opportunity.

Do you even know what social mobility is bro? It means you have a better chance of moving up the hierarchy of class. Since Canada has far better social mobility than America, there is way more economic opportunity.
But we make more money in America and we have more freedoms. Like better freedom of speech and being able to buy guns.

But we make more money in America and we have more freedoms. Like better freedom of speech and being able to buy guns.
Heritage Foundation places Canada as the 8th most free nation in the world while America is at like 20 or something JFL. You don’t have freedom of speech either, if you say the wrong thing you will be fired from your job and be made unemployable. Also, we can have guns here lol.

Heritage Foundation places Canada as the 8th most free nation in the world while America is at like 20 or something JFL. You don’t have freedom of speech either, if you say the wrong thing you will be fired from your job and be made unemployable. Also, we can have guns here lol.
Maybe some woke corporate jobs but businesses aren't required to fire people simply because of wrongthink they can hire and fire whoever they want. Also, we aren't getting house raids or put to jail just for posting non-PC memes on the Internet. And gun ownership in "Canada" is much more limited and harder to obtain than in a pro-gun state here.

Maybe some woke corporate jobs but businesses aren't required to fire people simply because of wrongthink they can hire and fire whoever they want. Also, we aren't getting house raids or put to jail just for posting non-PC memes on the Internet. And gun ownership in "Canada" is much more limited and harder to obtain than in a pro-gun state here.
They aren’t required to hire or fire, but almost all will. Stop coping dude, you are a dispensable tool to corporations, nothing more. If something you say makes the corporation look bad, you will be booted.

They aren’t required to hire or fire, but almost all will. Stop coping dude, you are a dispensable tool to corporations, nothing more. If something you say makes the corporation look bad, you will be booted.
What's wrong with being a free market? As if "Canada" isn't also dominated by American corporations.

"The wall just got ten feet shorter" - Joe Biden

Shitskins have an almost negligible contribution to modern science: we refuse to improve further on man’s understanding of the world!

It is not a "conscious" refusal. Rather, it is the result of lower intelligence compared to the lighter races of our world. Shitskins have a childlike disposition and do not have the capacity to initiate scientific investigation, let alone appreciate it.

“It may be said that if [the ‘Negros’] understanding is not of a different nature from ours, it is at least greatly inferior. They are not capable of any great application or association, and seem formed neither in the advantages nor in abuses of our philosophy. (…) The petty nations of blacks, who have but little commerce with other nations, are strangers to all kind of religious worship. The first degree of stupidity is to think only of the present and bodily wants. (…) The second degree is to foresee by halves, without being able to form any fixed society; to behold the stars with wonder and amazement; to celebrate certain feasts, to make general rejoicing on the return of certain seasons, or the appearance of a particular star, without going further or having any distinct positive idea. In this middle state between imbecility and infant reason, many nations have continued for several ages.”

The Strong Interest Inventory assessment helps individuals identify their work personality by exploring their interests in six broad areas: realistic, artistic, investigative, social, enterprising, and conventional (often referred to using the acronym RIASEC). ). It then breaks the RIASEC areas into 30 specific areas of interest that can be directly related to fields of study, careers, and leisure activities. In addition, it describes an individual’s personal style preferences in five areas: work style, learning environment, team orientation, leadership style, and risk taking. Depending on the report you choose, it ranks the individual’s top 5 or 10 most compatible occupations from a list of 260 specific jobs.

Black–white differences on the Strong Interest Inventory were examined for a heterogeneous sample of 756 Whites and 85 Blacks aged 16 to 65 years. Multivariate and univariate analyses of variance and covariance were conducted. Race, gender, and IQ were independent variables; the six Holland General Occupational Themes and the 23 Basic Interest Scales were dependent variables; and educational attainment was the covariate. All interactions were nonsignificant, but race was consistently a significant main effect. In general, Whites scored higher than Blacks on Realistic and Investigative themes and scales, and Blacks scored higher in the Social, Enterprising, and Conventional areas.

But I heard this was all a result of White Supremacy??? :feelswhat:

Idk the middle east and india seem fine

What's with Greenland? :feelsdevil:

I hate being black

Its over for us blackcels :feelsbadman:

"democracy" aka faggot rights and worshipping women like goddesses, this is the only thing I disagree with out of all the things you mentioned
U get good roads and food in exchange. Dictatorships often don't have this
I hate being black

U mog curries to infinity in athleticism

What's wrong with being a free market? As if "Canada" isn't also dominated by American corporations.
What I mean is that free speech is only free for the rich, no matter where you go. The poor and middle class are almost always disproportionately negatively effected by everything.

What I mean is that free speech is only free for the rich, no matter where you go. The poor and middle class are almost always disproportionately negatively effected by everything.
Sadly this is true, but at least we can conspire in person amongst ourselves.

Why is Easter Europe such a shithole? All those countries should've been first world nations.

Savages get bitches. Stay mad wipeboy

I hate being black

There's no need to be ashamed of being black, we just need eugenics that will out weed out the violent, low IQ savages in our community.

I hate being black

84 is sufficient for most Western jobs. You can appreciate what purer "Groids" cannot.

I support normal blacks like me and @Wellington. The hoodrat, ghetto blacks can burn in hell.

What If I have an 79 IQ?
Ok cool. I just remembered that based Ice Cube song :feelsmusic:

Why is Easter Europe such a shithole? All those countries should've been first world nations.
Turk or jew or mongol rape/brainwash maybe? @Dotrinfobe @To koniec Besides communist bullshit and lack of colonialism resource raping other continents. Maybe more depressing climate?

first map is suspicious. you're more likely to be murdered in lithuania than a north african country? yeah sure...

it's the Asian nomads, yes.

the Huns, the Turks (such as Pechenegs), Mongols

East europe used to be Germanic, of the Eastern Germanic branch. Then the Huns came and genocided them, survivors escaped to Roman Empire and eventually toppled the Roman rules.

then the Slavs filled the void in EE.

EE was developing again by the Rus (a Swedish people, so also Germanic) upper class with Slavic lower class. It was pretty rich. But in 1200s Mongols came and wiped everything out. All major cities except a few lucky ones like Novgorad got entirely genocided.

Cities such as Kiev in particular was founded by the Rus/Vikings and full of Nordic people. 99% were killed, only like 1000 people were spared out of hundreds of thousands (including refugees who escaped to the city from the surrrouding towns and villages).

Ukranine became known as the "wild fields" after this.

Ukranine is the bread basket of Europe, very fertile land. Yet it was refered to as wild fields, coz the freaking Turks and Mongols raided there all the time. No civilization would develope when you get robbed, killed, women gang raped every year by raiders. Year after year the fertile fields were empty with very little people there.

So in a way, EE's history is actually very short, developement stunted, genes degraded (due to slaughter of urban people, infusion of Asian nomad genes).

it wasn't til the development of the Cossacks, with their firearms, that overcame the Asian nomads and that would be in the 1600s-1700s.
Brutal Mongols and other nomadic scum really fucked over Asia,Arabia and Eastern Europe. Extremely brutal. Insane how many people still venerate mongols as respectable warriors in spite of this destruction.
first map is suspicious. you're more likely to be murdered in lithuania than a north african country? yeah sure...
Maybe documented murder yes.