Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ultimate proof of female privilege from the United Cucks of Americons

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx_pQ08VxNw

Funny things are :

- half of the police force of the county is reunited here only to wait that m'lady finishes bottle of wine
- yeah, you read it, cops are actually waiting that "she" finisehs "her" fucking bottle of wine to arrest her.
- it's not even a "she" to begin with, but as the dude is dressed like a foid, ppl feel the urge to treat him like a princess JFL

Unfunny thing though : if it was a dude looking dude, he would have been shot the minute he got out of the car.

FEMALE PRIVILEGE IS REAL

and also, it's ultimate proof that black being oppressed in the US today is fake news. If you want to find oppressed black ppl in the modern world, just type "modern slavery in Middle East" on Google.

What's the point of rules if they don't apply to everyone?

Fuck this shit, if it was a man they would've gunned him down immediately. I once had the unpleasant experience with a police who smashed my head against the trunk of his car cuz of some stupid autistic question I asked him. And I wasn't even doing anything wrong to begin with, he just decided to stop me and question me. But when I opened my mouth to talk he got aggressive. I WANT OFF THIS CLOWN RIDE.

That's a nigga in a wig.
Transnigger now just put a Yamakah on him for max opreyshun points.

I would I could blow his nigger head off along with all the useless wigger cops who allow car thiefs to act this way

fuck nigger foids, niggers don't deserve human rights!!!

Jfl at the guy that pulled out the shotgun for this

Un-fucking-believable

That's a nigga in a wig.
Wigger?

Finaly, a police stand off that has people just standing around.

I couldn't stand the suspense!

(So i sat down)

I would bang her if I could.