Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ultimate proof chad cannot be “creepy”

  • Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
7,939
Chad cannot be creepy while incel gets labeled creepy just by looking at a girl for an extra second.

Here is my chadfish account saying obsured things like eating her dirty panties and all that disgusting shit. But she is not weirded out at all. she just accepts it and says “ppl like weird things and that’s ok”!! Wtf!! I am puking in my mouth typing this shit, how can she be ok!

https://imgur.com/a/5BqSf

Then I remember how she called the other guy creepy for having a simple foot fetish which is very common apparently. This guy even offered to pay here but she called him creepy and deleted him.

https://imgur.com/a/cTVyQ
 
Holy fuck I couldn’t resist reading through your convo with you being creepy with her. I was having a cringe seizure. How can Chad act like this and still get away with it? Lmao who am I kidding, it’s because he has hunter eyes and a chiseled and is over 6ft. I can’t wait for the day of the rope.
 
Didn't you post the messages about the foot licker before? it sounds familiar.
 
Above average looking guys are cut more slack, even if they make a few social errors on dates, she will let him off and still fuck him that night too. It's an uphill struggle for the less physically attractive guys, especially those who lack in other ways.
 
>is creeped out by a guy wanting to KISS her feet

>isn't creeped out by a guy wanting to FUCKING PUT HER DISCHARGE IN HIS MOUTH
 
Nont only it's all about looks but looks also excuse any sort of behavior
 
Kointo said:
Didn't you post the messages about the foot licker before? it sounds familiar.

Yea, but I realized how I am abole to say whatever the fuck I want and she doesn’t call me creepy. Meanwhile the other dude got called creepy for the smallest reason. So I had to compare
 
Personality = Looks


Kointo said:
>is creeped out by a guy wanting to KISS her feet

>isn't creeped out by a guy wanting to FUCKING PUT HER DISCHARGE IN HIS MOUTH
 
Octopusgun2 said:
Holy fuck I couldn’t resist reading through your convo with you being creepy with her. I was having a cringe seizure. How can Chad act like this and still get away with it? Lmao who am I kidding, it’s because he has hunter eyes and a chiseled and is over 6ft. I can’t wait for the day of the rope.

It boggles my mind when she doesn’t get angry or creeped out with me! I feel like throwing my phone!
Girls say they don’t like creepy guys but do this shit in private with chad! These bitches lie to our faces.
 
Sparky said:
Remind me what she looks like again?

6Z3rC
 
Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Sparky said:
Remind me what she looks like again?
6Z3rC
Holy fuuuuccckk...Meanwhile i’m here struggling to get a 3/10 crush of mine to go on a date with me. Chad lives on a different layer of reality.
 
Lmao, chads can say or do pretty much anything without scaring women away. Meanwhile, a polite and respectful but unattractive guy wouldn't even get a response from her.

How can anyone still insist that personality is the key to entering a relationship?
 
Minjaze said:
Lmao, chads can say or do pretty much anything without scaring women away. Meanwhile, a polite and respectful but unattractive guy wouldn't even get a response from her.
How can anyone still insist that personality is the key to entering a relationship?

If you have an awkward personality, it'll really negatively affect you unless you're chad imo.

Ugly guys with good personalities might be able to get female "friends", but they'll never get laid and will never be respected and get much less leeway when they make social errors.
 
Chad cannot be creepy while incel gets labeled creepy just by looking at a girl for an extra second.

Here is my chadfish account saying obsured things like eating her dirty panties and all that disgusting shit. But she is not weirded out at all. she just accepts it and says “ppl like weird things and that’s ok”!! Wtf!! I am puking in my mouth typing this shit, how can she be ok!


View: https://imgur.com/a/5BqSf


Then I remember how she called the other guy creepy for having a simple foot fetish which is very common apparently. This guy even offered to pay here but she called him creepy and deleted him.


View: https://imgur.com/a/cTVyQ

:feelsbadman:
 

Similar threads

SupremeGentleCel
Replies
17
Views
668
straww577
straww577
veqdera
Replies
12
Views
816
a45nder
a45nder
S
Replies
22
Views
693
Buried Alive 2.0
Buried Alive 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top