Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Ultimate Looksmaxxing: INHALATIONMAXXING | What if you vaporized water and inhaled it, instead of drinking it to save yourself from water weight?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Astronauts, babies, and some of the elderly, eat blended up food and get the nutrients they need from it without issues. I believe you can vaporize alcohol, inhale it, and still get drunk from it. The question is now, instead of drinking water, what if you vaporized it and inhaled it instead of drinking it to save yourself the stress of gaining water weight, but at the same time STILL be hydrated in a sense? Is it possible?

Try it then let us know, assuming you've got the right equipment, don't get it in your lungs though.

Try it then let us know, assuming you've got the right equipment, don't get it in your lungs though.
I’ll see bro, and yeah that’s exactly the thing, getting into your lungs...big no no. I’ll just have to find a way to circumvent it.
Basically can vaping water instead of drinking it be good for you.

Last edited:
I’ll see bro, and yeah that’s exactly the thing, getting into your lungs...big no no. I’ll just have to find a way to circumvent it.
Maybe a vape kit but instead of breathing some sort of gulping method.

sounds pretty retarded :feelsokman:

I remember combining boiling water with lemons, mint and ginger then inhaling it to open up my clogged nose
For some reason ı always felt like ı could taste whats was in the water.
Maybe ım jsut autistic ıdk just try it

this might just be the dumbest thing ive heard yet

No, because you still require the same quantity of water.