Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope ULTIMATE GIGA COPE

Frater939393

Frater939393

Enlightened Excel
What would be the ULTIMATE GIGA COPE?

In the sense of having the greatest possible pleasure and happiness, although being an incel.

Here are some possibilities:

1) Lucid Dreaming - it's possible to do and I've done it dozens of times myself.
You wake up in a dream and are able to control the entire setting and characters of the dream,
including making whoever you want appear and being able to do absolutely anything you want without restrictions.
I've used it to see beautiful landscapes, experience intense emotions, being with women, etc.

2) VR headset - for immersive experiences, both with women and with landscapes, games, etc.

3) Ultra-realistic dolls - expensive, but there are versions with very realistic anatomy and skin sensation.
Good for sleeping together and/or carnal intimacies.

4) Really meaningful hobbies - playing the guitar, writing poetry, reading philosophy, drawing, painting, etc.
Non-competitive sports, swimming and so on.

5) Face-to-face friendships - making real-life incel friends, going out drinking together,
going to the movies, attending concerts, playing RPGs together, making a band, etc.

6) Hookers - for neediness.

7) Marijuana - to get high just for fun, without addiction or exaggeration.

8) Traveling - saving money to visit different countries, only for the enriching experience of doing so.

9) Spirituality - Yoga, Meditation, Buddhism, Advaita, etc. Without escapism, nor superstition, nor idolatry.

10) Self-development - to improve one's health, career, financial condition, develop skills, etc.
Without expecting to get any reward for doing so.

WHAT ELSE?

the more degenerate the better

3) Ultra-realistic dolls - expensive, but there are versions with very realistic anatomy and skin sensation.

like this

Traveling isnt enjoyable without other people

2) VR headset - for immersive experiences, both with women and with landscapes, games, etc.
I've played my fair share of VR hentai/sex games and they are pretty underwhelming since your hands phase through the characters or you're not locked in place

What would be the ULTIMATE GIGA COPE?

In the sense of having the greatest possible pleasure and happiness, although being an incel.

Here are some possibilities:

1) Lucid Dreaming - it's possible to do and I've done it dozens of times myself.
You wake up in a dream and are able to control the entire setting and characters of the dream,
including making whoever you want appear and being able to do absolutely anything you want without restrictions.
I've used it to see beautiful landscapes, experience intense emotions, being with women, etc.

4) Really meaningful hobbies - playing the guitar, writing poetry, reading philosophy, drawing, painting, etc.
Non-competitive sports, swimming and so on.

5) Face-to-face friendships - making real-life incel friends, going out drinking together,
going to the movies, attending concerts, playing RPGs together, making a band, etc.

6) Hookers - for neediness.

7) Marijuana - to get high just for fun, without addiction or exaggeration.

8) Traveling - saving money to visit different countries, only for the enriching experience of doing so.

9) Spirituality - Yoga, Meditation, Buddhism, Advaita, etc. Without escapism, nor superstition, nor idolatry.

10) Self-development - to improve one's health, career, financial condition, develop skills, etc.
Without expecting to get any reward for doing so.

WHAT ELSE?
11) Self-knowledge - studying psychology, understanding your own mind, improving your psyche etc.
Visiting local libraries, museums, galleries, getting to know more about art, life, existentialism, etc.

12) Fraternal Orders - joining the Freemasons, Rosicrucians, Scouts, etc.

Here is the ultimate giga cope, believing that you will someday find a woman that will love you and Marry

Life for Yourself Not for othERs

It would be nice if there was a social network just for incels, to make real, face-to-face friends and do things together