Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment ULTIMATE FAKECEL TEST

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Here's the ultimate way to prove you are fakecel or not. If you never did this, you are a FUCKING FAKECEL that should be banned.

You go up to a girl, your looks match. Not Stacy, not Becky. Not a total stranger, not a friend that friendzoned you- just an aquaintance who knows your name and face. You politely, respectfully ask her out, as earnestly as possible- no negging, no stupid PUA shit.

If she is VISIBLY DISGUSTED, as if you can tell she feels insulted that you even asked her out, you are an incel.

It's that simple. If you never did this, or maybe she rejected you politely, you are not an incel.

Last edited:
I am too ugly to even ask someone out jfl

fakecels larping here wont touch this.

>b-but i just want a 10/10 JB Stacy

i fucking hate standardcels. And for the record i have attempted asking out my looksmatch (3/10) and was brutally rejected. I already knew it was a no when she looked down and up at me when she saw me approaching and made a look of visible disgust

Every incel needs to wear that badge of honor- that badge of true rejection
I haven't asked any foid out in my life because I know she would reject me every single time.

Even I am disgusted at my own appearance

fakecels larping here wont touch this.

>b-but i just want a 10/10 JB Stacy

i fucking hate standardcels. And for the record i have attempted asking out my looksmatch (3/10) and was brutally rejected
You are truecel brethren by brother.

If she rejects you politely you're probably just a beta male who exudes harmlessness. Like Mike Yamagita. He was rejected rather politely.

If she rejects you politely you're probably just a beta male who exudes harmlessness. Like Mike Yamagita. He was rejected rather politely.
A beta male could always find someone to betabuxx. If Mike got his shit together he could probably ascend. That's a tasty looking vanilla latte on your avi

A beta male could always find someone to betabuxx. If Mike got his shit together he could probably ascend. That's a tasty looking vanilla latte on your avi
Thanks buddy boyo :feelsYall:

I've had both disgusted reactions and polite rejections when asking girls out.

I haven't asked any foid out in my life because I know she would reject me every single time.

Even I am disgusted at my own appearance
bruh fucking as out a female, unless you get rated less than 4/10 you should just try at least tbh

bruh fucking as out a female, unless you get rated less than 4/10 you should just try at least tbh
My ratings are 4 to 5 in my better selfies, in camera I look like a literal orc JFL, probably 3.5
20200830 012322

Or maybe this

Mouth of Sauron bfme2

Last edited:
wtf 4 - 5 just looksmax and go back to aisa ded srs
It wasn't on looksmax, it's was pmed to .co members.
5 was being extremely generous, realistically a 4, maybe a 3.5

idk I don't initiate conversations with w*men

You go up to a girl, your looks match. Not Stacy, not Becky. Not a total stranger, not a friend that friendzoned you- just an aquaintance who knows your name and face
1. These girls are extremely rare, otherwise you're already a fakecel
2. I can't even do that cos they preemptively cockblock me. A foid from work suggested we go on holiday together, but then went to extreme lengths to insist she absolutely wasn't interested in me and makes a point to talk about "hot" guys whenever I can hear her

I guess I failed the fakecel test
Women are disgusted by sub8 men

Gigacope.
tbh this is also the one thing I disagree with, polite rejection doesn’t mean fakecel that’s cope. everything else was legit though

Been politely rejected more times than I can count. Then got ghosted by them.

Over for me before it even began :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:

I don't know about visibly disgusted, but I've had panic sounding laughs like they were in a potential hostage situation and trying to find their way out of that situation where I never see them again after that.
Does that count?

I don't know about visibly disgusted, but I've had panic sounding laughs like they were in a potential hostage situation and trying to find their way out of that situation where I never see them again after that.
Does that count?
Certainly

My crush in middle school made fun of me in front of her friends jfl.

My ethnic looksmatch willing to settle to a 8/10 turkish tv series actor with money and statusmaxxes only while I rot.

Although, some rejected me quite harshly, they mostly do it politely, but the disgust is visible when I enter less than 5m distance from foids of all kinds

I have been rejected in every possible way. They have been aggressive and yelled at me, been disgusted, laughed, and been polite.

:feelsbadman:

:feelsseriously:

:yes:

But you have to do it anyways :feelsseriously:

Incels are involuntary celibates despite continuous effort to not be so.
Cope a foid would call the cops on me because of my ugly face

Did you try to know for sure? :feelsLSD:

(Just teasin' you a little bit, not serious :yes: You shouldn't try nowadays because it's dangerous indeed).
You almost got me in the first sentence JFL, need to heightmaxx in order not to be reported by femoids

Here's the ultimate way to prove you are fakecel or not. If you never did this, you are a FUCKING FAKECEL that should be banned.

You go up to a girl, your looks match. Not Stacy, not Becky. Not a total stranger, not a friend that friendzoned you- just an aquaintance who knows your name and face. You politely, respectfully ask her out, as earnestly as possible- no negging, no stupid PUA shit.

If she is VISIBLY DISGUSTED, as if you can tell she feels insulted that you even asked her out, you are an incel.

It's that simple. If you never did this, or maybe she rejected you politely, you are not an incel.
You already failed the test if you have female aquaintance that know your name and face, so yes you are fake.

you just decribed my life with foids

Have done this over 30 times
You already failed the test if you have female aquaintance that know your name and face, so yes you are fake.
I took it as he meant they know you exist not that you talk to them on a regular basis

i have the golden medal of every rejection possible. females simply want my death

Done this earlier this year in fact I think she’s a point lower since she had some weird stuff going on for her but yeah, she rejected me when I tried to get her to go out on a date with me, then gave me a “what a weirdo” look. Also she stared at my mum rudely the next day for that reason.

just an aquaintance who knows your name and face

The only girls I know are fat married coworkers in their late 20s.
Are you some sort of Chad assuming we hang out with girls in our spare time?

I never attempt to ask girls out, one time while I was with my "friends" they asked me what girl I liked so I picked a random girl from my school who I didn't really like that much, so my "friends" started telling everyone and the news got to the girl, she was actually disgusted by it and she said we are just like a brother sister relationship, after that she actually started hanging around me more to try and mess with me, that whole situation was traumatising

I was turned down badly, accompanied by the derision of that foid bitch and her friends. They have dedicated several posts on facebook to mock my proposals to the girl.

Fakecel thread, truecels never ask someone out because they know it's over

Foids BELOW my looksmatch in the circumstances you described reject me with disgust. It's truly over.