Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ultimate Blackpill Theory

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
Just kill yourself theory.

The only way to win in this scam world is not to play. This is the ultimate Blackpill theory. Humanity is nothing more but dressed up animals. All our culture, our ethics and morality they all arrive from the common denominator; human nature. Which itself is a mear extension, a mutation of mother nature. The primal thot of the universe.

Every living thing in this whole fucking world, be it a highly developed organism or a microbe has one and one purpose only. To procreate. All artificial fulfilment in the whole wide world will not replace the failure to complete nature's primal directive.

The only way to win in this scam world is not to play. This is the ultimate Blackpill theory. Humanity is nothing more but dressed up animals. All our culture, our ethics and morality they all arrive from the common denominator; human nature. Which itself is a mear extension, a mutation of mother nature. The primal thot of the universe.

Every living thing in this whole fucking world, be it a highly developed organism or a microbe has one and one purpose only. To procreate. All artificial fulfilment in the whole wide world will not replace the failure to complete nature's primal directive.
high iq

Philipp Mainländer came to a similar conclusion. When he was done writing his philosophical masterpiece, he hanged himself with the help of a stack of his own book.

Humanity is nothing more but dressed up animals. All our culture, our ethics and morality they all arrive from the common denominator; human nature. Which itself is a mear extension, a mutation of mother nature. The primal thot of the universe.

Every living thing in this whole fucking world, be it a highly developed organism or a microbe has one and one purpose only. To procreate.
Many incels on this forum still deny evolutionary theory. I guess some of them think we're trying to justify womens hypergamy and sexual choices, but it's only trying to explain it.

why not take others with you?

Philipp Mainländer came to a similar conclusion. When he was done writing his philosophical masterpiece, he hanged himself with the help of a stack of his own book.

@Mainländer

Even if I was chad wouldnt want to procreate. Kids just seem like a waste of time and resources and I definitely don’t want to raise one alongside a modern day foid

Last edited:
High iq , but I am too cowardly to swallow that darkest blackpill.
Even if I was chasing wouldnt want to procreate. Kids just seem like a waste of time and and I definitely don’t want to raise one alongside a modern day foid
yeah, and raise one when hypergamy is going to be even ten times worse. It's a chads world out there.

Many incels on this forum still deny evolutionary theory. I guess some of them think we're trying to justify womens hypergamy and sexual choices, but it's only trying to explain it.
Once you fully accept it, it's over. Heck, the fact that we're both still alive to post here is a sign neither do we fully accept this as well.

The problem with death is there's almost no way to do with that won't involve you being in agony.

Just imagine there was a way for us to guarantee we die in our sleep with no agony or pain. You bet millions would sign up.

It's true, I realised this ultimate black pill at an early age, the hard part is actually overcoming your instincts and ending it.

gonna stick with ldaring , roping equals hell for me
gonna stick with ldaring , roping equals hell for me

no dont kill yourself. the least you could do is be a drain on the society that hates you

Exactly some of these fuckers here are so stupid its unbelievable and it kinda makes me happy they aren't able to reproduce more fucktards

why not take others with you?
Resultado de imagen de pepe with a gun

ALL members who suggest suicide are alive.

TBH, this realization marks the end of the journey of a Blackpiller. If you got to that point, be it by realizing it yourself or by reading it somewhere, Congratulations. You finally made it to the end. There is nothing to be seen or to be learned anymore at this point. You swallowed the Blackpill.

The only way to win in this scam world is not to play. This is the ultimate Blackpill theory. Humanity is nothing more but dressed up animals. All our culture, our ethics and morality they all arrive from the common denominator; .

Yes, culture and ethics do derive from human nature but that's why they also are great, they aim for something more than mere biological animality.

In my opinion we are living in times of stagnation in every facet of life and we have too much "safety nets" in play to see a collapse of civilization.Thats happens in all civilization's that live through a sexual revolution, they stagnate and collapse.

But we can't, we are too insured, the world will steep into another Dark Age,no art, no video games, music, cinema, technology or anything of any remarkable quality will be made after about 50 years from now.

Most of us lack the constitution for suicide. If someone is willing to rope me and make it look like a suicide I'm totally up for it.