Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ultimate Blackpill Scene From Turkish TV Series (Nobody Can Touch This)

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-

View: https://youtu.be/BQAIMiHznhA

[UWSL]This foid is blind. The character Rıfat, sold his own coffee shop to find the money to open the eyes of the girl with surgery, took care of her for days, waited for her after the surgery, worked hard for her, had her eyes opened with surgery. When the foid opened her eyes, she wanted to find Rıfat herself among those waiting for her. She looked at everyone's faces in turn. Rıfat's turn came. Rıfat was bald, he was 30 years old easily, he had a 4/10 face and his height was average. The foid watched him with a look of disgust on her face. After, she looked at the handsome chad with his non balding hair, beard and jawline next to Rıfat at, and she laughed in his eyes. Are you Rıfat? she asked hopefully... The hypergamy program loaded in her brain started to work for the foid who was born blind.[/UWSL]

turkie is still making this shit

My cousin married a girl who had some vaginal canal obstruction shits, he payed for the reconstruction surgeries, once she was fixed and healed, she run away with his uncle :lul::lul::lul:

My cousin married a girl who had some vaginal canal obstruction shits, he payed for the reconstruction surgeries, once she was fixed and healed, she run away with his uncle :lul::lul::lul:
Simps fucking deserve this :lul:

I heard Turkey is more hypergamous than before.

Haha why would chad sell his coffee shop or anything belonging to him for a stupid blind toilet:lul::lul:
Only a giga KHHV simp can do this:lul::lul:

Brutal suifuel for turkcels, although the dating scene is still better in the Balkans than in the West. Just dont be high inhib, non NT and autistic and you can score a pussy even as a sub5. If you ever try this in the USA, you will be DEMOLISHED by the foids.

Kızlar yorumlarda sinirleniyor çünkü böyle diziler onların gerçek yüzünü gösteriyor.
bugün parkta otururken yiyişen gençleri gördüm :feelsrope:

Turkish actors are white passing so my mother watches T-dramas alongside K-dramas, etc

If you're a Sub-5 and you manage to score a blind toilet THE LAST thing you want her to ever do is recover her eyesight. You should just gaslight her by letting your friends constantly brag about how handsome you are.

Weirdly enough no White person would ever say that.
I grew up on American movies and I still couldn't tell white people apart when I first came to Australia.

So how does it end?

Weirdly enough no White person would ever say that.
4df