Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ukrainian sluts video themselves twerking over memorial for fallen Ukrainians soldiercels

Man imagine dying trying to fight an enemy while the real one is in safety dancing on your grave.

Man imagine dying trying to fight an enemy while the real one is in safety dancing on your grave.
Not only that, American taxpayers are sending billions of dollars of their hard earned money to enable these slags to do this too

The sheboonification of women across the world

This is sick

The fact that we're not regularly beating them honestly boggles my mind.

The women have been worse for Ukrainian men than the bombs destroying their cities.

another cucked white war, white men never learn

This is one of the only posts to genuinely make me angry.

How fucking mentally ill and sick must you fucking me to desecrate the graves of the fallen
And by fucking shaking your ass for social media no less.

Names? addresses?

3977480 femto

Should be hanged on power poles (in Stalker)

I really hope the Russians come to their town and give them what they deserve.

My Facebook reels are full of young Asian girls of various countries dancing and displaying their bodies like sheboons. Particularly the pinays. Sheboonification has become a pandemic that gets transmitted by social media.

This is one of the only posts to genuinely make me angry.

How fucking mentally ill and sick must you fucking me to desecrate the graves of the fallen
And by fucking shaking your ass for social media no less.

Names? addresses?

View attachment 884377
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Ancient pajeet lords knew about these creatures. I wish we had listened to them
88a1fe81b864053803e1c5d4202d8882d8e767385fe941c271d5d64b5b6e0981E842cd49a29ed7ebe660bd4ca8ba4426e85ede741fc626e820378909b9d7adb3

All the soliders need to gather in 2 lines and enjoy themselves until they are satisfied.

My Facebook reels are full of young Asian girls of various countries dancing and displaying their bodies like sheboons. Particularly the pinays. Sheboonification has become a pandemic that gets transmitted by social media.
Is this ones in the west or ones in Asia?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back