Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ukrainian servicewoman called the mobilization of women senseless. “A crippled woman cannot become a mother.”

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

A crippled man cannot become a father.

Lots of then won't become mother's even without disability.

I fucking hate it how even in the most far right extreme groups they keep foids in pedestal
Conscription for guys = totally normal even against your will
When foids are mentioned = wahhaaa how dare you put foids in combat foids should be protected wahaaaaaa

I fucking hate it how even in the most far right extreme groups they keep foids in pedestal
Ukraine is a globohomo cocksucking establishment. Its not far right, it just pretends to be.

a dead man cannot become a father, but who cares, right?

Ukraine is a globohomo cocksucking establishment. Its not far right, it just pretends to be.
Not talking about ukraine but groups or organizations

When foids are mentioned = wahhaaa how dare you put foids in combat foids should be protected wahaaaaaa
yeah, every political party worships women, they're not blamed for anything at all. Qhich is why I say fuck them all

Hate this whole argument "muhh we should take care of women so they can bring children" fuck this shit, most of them don't want to have kids, even if they do, they have 1 kid.

Just look at native white population of Europe and North America, women there have best living conditions and amount of privileges in the world, but they don't want to have kids, while immigrant women come here in our counties and give birth to a bunch of children, even more in poor African countries where they don't have good living conditions.

Just look at native white population of Europe and North America, women there have best living conditions and amount of privileges in the world, but they don't want to have kids,
They don't want to bear children especially because they live good lives. If they were poor, they would be forced to depend on a man through marriage and that man in exchange for financial support would breed her several times over. This is why we had higher birth rate in patriarchal times. Its the same reason why Muslims have tons of kids.

For women, matriarchy equates to just wanting to sit back, indulge, have fun, looksmaxx, whoremaxx without doing any actual work (childbirth, domestic chores, caregiving for elderly).
For men, patriarchy equates to making women do their fair share through childbearing, domestic work, caregiving, nursing, etc.

Last edited:
Hate this whole argument "muhh we should take care of women so they can bring children" fuck this shit, most of them don't want to have kids, even if they do, they have 1 kid.

Just look at native white population of Europe and North America, women there have best living conditions and amount of privileges in the world, but they don't want to have kids, while immigrant women come here in our counties and give birth to a bunch of children, even more in poor African countries where they don't have good living conditions.
I have reiterated this before, it's simply outdated (muh eggs more expensive) with surrogacy and high life-expectancy.

Just look at native white population of Europe and North America, women there have best living conditions and amount of privileges in the world, but they don't want to have kids,
"Low birthrates are caused by the goverment who don't give women free gibs :foidSoy:"

What kind of "nation" is this, when the better half of it is taken for slaves, prepared to be massacred in another war for whoever knows what, while the other half is absolutely free and allowed to do whatever they want?

A crippled man cannot become a father.
My friend is a crippled 5'2 balding Indian janitor and he has multiple children from multiple fertile Stacy wives.

a dead man cannot become a father, but who cares, right?
Even those who aren't dead usually have PTSD. Not a good condition to start a family...

What kind of "nation" is this, when the better half of it is taken for slaves, prepared to be massacred in another war for whoever knows what, while the other half is absolutely free and allowed to do whatever they want?
Rip to ukrcels