Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ukrainian refugee foids are, unsurprisingly, being raped by normies

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
From the Associated Press:

One man was detained in Poland suspected of raping a 19-year-old refugee he’d lured with offers of shelter after she fled war-torn Ukraine. Another was overheard promising work and a room to a 16-year-old girl before authorities intervened.
Police in Wrocław, Poland, said Thursday they detained a 49-year-old suspect on rape charges after he allegedly assaulted a 19-year-old Ukrainian refugee he lured with offers of help over the internet. The suspect could face up to 12 years in prison for the “brutal crime,” authorities said.

“He met the girl by offering his help via an internet portal,” police said in a statement. “She escaped from war-torn Ukraine, did not speak Polish. She trusted a man who promised to help and shelter her. Unfortunately, all this turned out to be deceitful manipulation.”

It's not an isolated incident. Today, the Daily Mail (yeah, I know it's a shitty tabloid) reported that:

An 18-year-old Ukrainian refugee has allegedly been gang raped by two men on board a German hotel ship being used to house people fleeing the Russia-waged war.

The woman was reportedly assaulted by two men one after the other on the Oscar Wilde hotel ship. The alleged assailants, aged 37 and 26, are from Iraq and Nigeria but also hold Ukrainian citizenship, Bild reported.

There are millions of displaced Ukrainian foids. It's inevitable that some normgroids are going to uh, take advantage of the situation, so to speak.

Those foids are probably enjoying it tbh.

It's not an isolated incident. Today, the Daily Mail (yeah, I know it's a shitty tabloid) reported that:

There are millions of displaced Ukrainian foids. It's inevitable that some normgroids are going to uh, take advantage of the situation, so to speak.
Very based

They want shelter for free. Least they could do jfl

Some ukrainian women getting raped while all ukrainian men are enjoying their male privilege by getting obliterated by Russians

Also, ukrainiancels are now volcels :lul:

What is considered rape? Is it offering free room and board in exchange for sex? If she accepts the offer, that is not rape. You can say that they are "taking advantage" of the girls, I guess, but it is consensual and not rape.

Based. I might try doing this.

They expect a man to provide them with shelter, clothes, food, water etc FOR FREE, without the man expecting anything in return.

Newsflash! nobody is entitled to anything

In the same way men aren’t entitled to women’s bodies, women aren’t entitled to men’s hard-earned material resources

In life, everything is transactional. If a man wants sex from a woman, he needs to provide her with survival and a liveable life.

Conversely, if a woman wants a man to provide her with survival and a liveable life, she should give him sex in return.

nothing comes for free, everything has a price. In order to get something, you must give something.

So if a man is providing a woman with survival, the least he can expect from her is sex. And if she doesn’t give him sex because “he’s not entitled to my body,” then the man has every right to kick her out and let her rot on the streets because she also isn’t entitled to the house, car, clothes, food which he earned through his own hard work and effort.

They expect a man to provide them with shelter, clothes, food, water etc FOR FREE, without the man expecting anything in return.

In the same way men aren’t entitled to women’s bodies, women aren’t entitled to men’s hard-earned material resources

In life, everything is transactional. If a man wants sex from a woman, he needs to provide her with survival and a liveable life.

Conversely, if a woman wants a man to provide her with survival and a liveable life, she should give him sex in return.

nothing comes for free, everything has a price. In order to get something, you must give something.

So if a man is providing a woman with survival, the least he can expect from her is sex. And if she doesn’t give him sex because “he’s not entitled to my body,” then the man has every right to kick her out and let her rot on the streets because she also isn’t entitled to the house, car, clothes, food which he earned through his own hard work and effort.
:dab::dab::dab:

I'm actually depressed by this.

Prime Ukrainian pussy out there and someone else is having the opportunity to enjoy it. Someone else, not me. I just wish it was me having sex with them, not necessarily raping them though. God, even my location cucked me.

Well said. An eye for an eye.

I am happy for the rapings :panties::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Prime Ukrainian pussy out there and someone else is having the opportunity to enjoy it. Someone else, not me. I just wish it was me having sex with them, not necessarily raping them though. God, even my location cucked me.
Damn i feel the same way. I‘m ukrainiancel in Germany and my foids are getting raped by low inhib subhumans and i still rot alone being so high inhib…can‘t even rape. I just wish i was a low inhib sociopath.:cryfeels:

ukrainian women are very attractive lol, the men all look like shit for the most part but the foids r hot

Damn i feel the same way. I‘m ukrainiancel in Germany and my foids are getting raped by low inhib subhumans and i still rot alone being so high inhib…can‘t even rape. I just wish i was a low inhib sociopath.:cryfeels:
Thoughts on the war?
ukrainian women are very attractive lol, the men all look like shit for the most part but the foids r hot
slav foids know how to starve themselves :feelshaha:

Ikr

Ukrainians rather betray Russians and Belarussians and join the West and get raped... poetic justice.

Ukrainians rather betray Russians and Belarussians and join the West and get raped... poetic justice.

I hope putin fucking destroys their country and kills every last Ukrainian man, keeps the Ukrainian women as sex slaves for surviving Russian soldiers, and raises the Ukrainian children to one day fight for the Russian army. That’s what the motherfucking Ukrainian pieces of shit deserve for betraying Mother Russia and allying with the evil west

No pussy no shelter :feelsUgh:

It is a good offer, they take shelter and the guy enjoys her presence, i would add satisfaying foot fetish to the package if she wants to have a good shelter and place to be; it is a good deal, better than being a cuck that accepts being used without gaining nothing good in return. These guys act self-righteous but deep down they all seek a fair deal for themselves.

I hate this heinous thing called r@#$ ...in my Curryland there are often cases of such manner by low class drivers and wage earners...it just break my heart when i hear such cases...these sub humans should be maimed... because it is often the innocent ones who are victims

I hate matrix, fuckin' mental asylum. Imagine how stupid you have to be to be a cop or a soldier and to believe those :bluepill: idee fixe and serve law and country when all those things are not even real :lul::lul::lul:

I hate this heinous thing called r@#$ ...in my Curryland there are often cases of such manner by low class drivers and wage earners...it just break my heart when i hear such cases...these sub humans should be maimed... because it is often the innocent ones who are victims
Are you against rape of :foidSoy:?

It is a good offer, they take shelter and the guy enjoys her presence, i would add satisfaying foot fetish to the package if she wants to have a good shelter and place to be; it is a good deal, better than being a cuck that accepts being used without gaining nothing good in return. These guys act self-righteous but deep down they all seek a fair deal for themselves.
But you are not entitled to sex and whores are entitled to everything and you have to serve them

I hope putin fucking destroys their country and kills every last Ukrainian man, keeps the Ukrainian women as sex slaves for surviving Russian soldiers, and raises the Ukrainian children to one day fight for the Russian army. That’s what the motherfucking Ukrainian pieces of shit deserve for betraying Mother Russia and allying with the evil west
ukrainians are fuckin shit. Subrussians that claim to not be Russians. Fuck them. They smell

Are you against rape of :foidSoy:?
I consider myself a self hating low inhib sub human... I don't think about such extremeties..i like to live in my own agony , perhaps if i was born as a Chad i would have a positive attitude about foids..but now i just wanna treat foids like garbage but not actually hurt them

where is my ukrainian creamy pussy ? :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Congrats to all polishcels. Or ex-polishcels rather

They don't get raped "by normies". They get raped by marokkan somali nggs who larp as refugees in western europe.

High IQ. It's all a transaction. The entitled cunts just expect men to do shit for them pro bono and give them free shit.

The alleged assailants, aged 37 and 26, are from Iraq and Nigeria

JFL
F
L

Of course, they are. Top fucking KEK.

It's only rape when there is no payment received upon the completion of the copulation. Stop thinking of these Figrew money slots as human. Speak of them as they are a line of code in a game. That code has no soul.. just like them.
"Remember guys.. we blame the incels for this :soy:"

I mean it makes sense.. with how sexually starved every Man has become under this Misandrist controlled Figger supremacy sphere. Finally women are suffering the consequences for their actions. Their actions of course being the Sexual Enslavement of Men in general. This rape wave is their own creation but they will blame Men for it as they always do. I await the rape cases for me to peruse and laugh at. :feelsYall:

Last edited:
They don't get raped "by normies". They get raped by marokkan somali nggs who larp as refugees in western europe.
thought it was a polishcel that did one of the rapings

thought it was a polishcel that did one of the rapings
Idk, the latest rape incident I read about was a guy from somalia and one from irak.
It's difficult to keep track, tbh.

nice they bomb everything

whatever idc anymore

I dont even live in this world jfl

my world is my room, I am the foreign minister of my room :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

19-year-old Ukrainian foid claims she actually thought she would live with a guy out of pure altruism ?
pffffffffffffffffffffft !

obviously she blackmailed the SIMP

19-year-old Ukrainian foid claims she actually thought she would live with a guy out of pure altruism ?
pffffffffffffffffffffft !

obviously she blackmailed the SIMP
are you watching the news? various people around the world are offering their own houses to ukranian families. saw a portuguese couple on tv with 4 member ukranian family.it's not a bad assumption.

whatever idc anymore

my world is my room, I am the foreign minister of my room :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I am the vice foreign minister of your room

Reverse rapefugee.

I'm jealous of the oldcels getting that prime Urkrainian pussy

Foids are so naive, smh.

Based Polandcels

its not rape until you're sub 8

I don't think that's the case here.Probably those foids started to fuck chads when they settled down,brought them to someone's else property against the wishes of the landlord etc.

whatever idc anymore

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: havent left my room in weeks, the outside world is just a illusion to us

Based.
Death to Ukraine.