Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ukrainian Refugee Foid Shops in Europe while her brother gets turned into mulch

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date

Her poor brother was just 18 years old, just barely a man. Forced to fight in this Jew war to protect Ukraine and democracy:soy:

He probably thought he would make it out alive and have his whole life in front him. Instead, he probably didn't even fire a shot as he was cut in half by a Russian cruise missile. How does his whore sister honor his memory? By going to the front lines and fighting the Russians? No. By providing medical aid to the brave soldiers? Nope:feelsEhh: She flees to Italy immediately becomes a tiktok e-girl and lives a lavish lifestyle while probably getting railed by Italian Chad. It's unreal how much one chromosome changes your life

XX Chromosomes: Multimillionaire from social media and onlyfans

XY Chromosomes: Body rotting in some field while birds feast on your corpse
Her curtains banging chads will be his memory, Goddamn i thought they had women and men in the army now so both could die but i guess we men are still as expendable and worthless as always, Women and children first and then men drown, Just like titanic, Fucking double standards

Thats disturbing, Was he chad or incel?

It's honestly men's fault for tolerating such a grotesquely unfair society
We have no one to blame but simps I hate simps so much