Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ukrainian foid murdered in Thailand, Polish boyfriend is the prime suspect

That hairline is worse than mine, but she won't give me a chance.

why would a blonde toilet go to thailand? i don't think she will be sleeping with these kind of guys
Lingerie-wearing men during Ramadan? Thai Hot Guys event in Malaysia  cancelled after uproar, Malaysia News - AsiaOne

to hell with you whore :feelshaha:

why would a blonde toilet go to thailand? i don't think she will be sleeping with these kind of guys
Lingerie-wearing men during Ramadan? Thai Hot Guys event in Malaysia  cancelled after uproar, Malaysia News - AsiaOne
She was there with her moneymaxxed boyfriend, he is the picture

Fucking ukro whore, whoring around while Ukraine Bandera nazis getting smoked in Bachmut.

Based Pole getting revenge for Bandera

That Pole is actually a subhuman no way that was his gf

He was moneymaxxed he made a lot of money on some random business
Okay if thats true this explains it, he prob catched that ukro whore being gangbanged by chads. Thats why he killed that slut.

Panie, co pan wyjeżdzasz z takimi ekscesami...
How that subhuman got that gf? I assume moneymaxxing or foid marrymaxxing for Polish citizenship

Free my boy, he dindu nuffin!

Putin got to her

Most probably a Ukrowhore killed by her client

model for what , these cucks make anybody a model.

She's ugly they're made for 1 another lol

Not exactly, foid SMV (especially eastern European or east chink) is off the charts these days
Eastern Europe = clearance section just be a betabux because they're so cheap yet shallow.

ukrainian women are utter scum, the trashiest whores of europe. based pole toilet cleaner making himself useful

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back