Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ukraine war winding down

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
17august2022 Ukraine map 2 768x543

Neither side can get through these layers of fortifications that are set up along the frontlines. There comes a point when people are dug in and in fortifications so heavily that you can't advance unless you are willing to take very large losses, which neither side appears willing to take large losses anymore on offensives.

It wouldn't work that well anyway you take very large losses taking one layer of fortifications. Then what happens.. the opponent retreats to the next layer of fortifications. And the opponent is making extra fortifications a few layers behind that.

A big factor is it appears to me the people in the 4 SE provinces that Russia took over, a majority want to go with Russia. And in the rest of Ukraine most people want to stay with Ukraine. So the motivation to take ground isn't that high.

I hope the whole place gets nuked.

View attachment 649015

Neither side can get through these layers of fortifications that are set up along the frontlines. There comes a point when people are dug in and in fortifications so heavily that you can't advance unless you are willing to take very large losses, which neither side appears willing to take large losses anymore on offensives.

It wouldn't work that well anyway you take very large losses taking one layer of fortifications. Then what happens.. the opponent retreats to the next layer of fortifications. And the opponent is making extra fortifications a few layers behind that.

A big factor is it appears to me the people in the 4 SE provinces that Russia took over, a majority want to go with Russia. And in the rest of Ukraine most people want to stay with Ukraine. So the motivation to take ground isn't that high.
WW2 France-Germany theory?

Just pretend like you are sending every single soldier and equipment to the front line but in secret just attack the weakest point in the chain from behind, encircle, artillary barrage and move on.

I am just wondering if the entire border is fortified? Because if not then they could pull it off "IF" this time they first get proper intelligence reports and acuurately asses the situation.

BTW about time this winds down, Russia didnt really achieve much at all since 2014 till now. It is a stale mate between NATO and Russiabut all in all Russia did a brilliant job. Imagine holding off NATO and still inching forward that is crazy considering the amount of fire power NATO can supply their people in Ukraine.

Ukraine war winding down, Armed IRS war in America just starting. It's time for American News to switch the topic. The Chads and Stacies of MMS are ready. Now is the time for reporting the successful raids of white supremacy gangs and IRS Army taking taxpayers. by surprise.

there are ukrainian refugee foids here in germany but they don't want turkroach dick

WW2 France-Germany theory?

Just pretend like you are sending every single soldier and equipment to the front line but in secret just attack the weakest point in the chain from behind, encircle, artillary barrage and move on.

I am just wondering if the entire border is fortified? Because if not then they could pull it off "IF" this time they first get proper intelligence reports and acuurately asses the situation.

BTW about time this winds down, Russia didnt really achieve much at all since 2014 till now. It is a stale mate between NATO and Russiabut all in all Russia did a brilliant job. Imagine holding off NATO and still inching forward that is crazy considering the amount of fire power NATO can supply their people in Ukraine.

I'm not sure what the spacing is, some places must have at most a small amount of soldiers in the area. Because the front lines are like 1,200+ km. Now that you mention it, it must be that those advances troops could get cut off if there was fortified positions on both sides. Also they could get attacked from three sides. To the left, to the right and head on.

Initially the Russians wanted to do a deep encirclement of the Donbas. But with the Ukrainians having cars and trucks and roads everywhere with all these farms, villages and towns, the Ukrainians were then doing hit and runs with the anti-tank weapons. Then you could try to pursue those hit and run groups, but then you get stretched even further into the vastness of Ukraine.

Ya the Russian army and the DPR & LPR armies they are better than people are giving them credit for. I watched how the Russians took Popasna and then continued to extend their territorial gains from there and encircle the Ukrainians in the cauldron. The Russians look like a professional European military to me.

Some of the Russians weaknesses are not necessarily Russia specific weaknesses. For example, how would NATO tanks and armored vehicles do against the anti-tank weapons. And the Russian airforce, Russia didn't have the money to invest in Airforce so they didn't invest much in it. Plus we don't know how the US Airforce would do against a country with a lot of modern surface to air missile systems and other mobile air defense systems. Just the size of Ukraine I don't think a lot of the planes have the range to fly deep into Ukraine and back.

The Russians did what I would have done for long range attacks, just invest in cruise missiles. Which the Russian cruise missiles look equivalent to me to the Tomahawk cruise missiles. Those have 1,200 km range and the Ukrainians haven't hit any of them, over 3,000 have hit targets in Ukraine. Plus the Russians also have the hypersonic cruise missiles, although they don't need to use them because the normal cruise missiles are getting through.

For the ground army the Russians went with having a ton of artillery, including multiple different mobile artillery in large numbers. That turned out to be very effective. NATO made a mistake not having a ton of artillery available. NATO got too thinking about high quality systems which are powerful.. but you also need a vast bulk of regular army stuff. That is where the high end stuff becomes really powerful when it gets added in. As you slip in the high end stuff and it can turn battles between two armies of large bulk. Whereas just the high end stuff by itself it can't hold positions and have the mass everywhere.

The Russians also have taken severe losses and still fighting. Which was very momentous to actually demonstrate that.

The Russian weapons systems like their artillery showed it was really durable as well, and easy to operate. That is Russian military doctrine., its really smart.

Russia is a strong country, its still top 5 easily.

Ukraine war winding down, Armed IRS war in America just starting. It's time for American News to switch the topic. The Chads and Stacies of MMS are ready. Now is the time for reporting the successful raids of white supremacy gangs and IRS Army taking taxpayers. by surprise.

Ya I am wondering what will be next.. they can probably go with the election stuff the next few months. But after that they will need something big for the winter.

over for ukries

how fucked is russias economy

I've heard all their "official" numbers are just propaganda, reality is much worse.

They can't even service their planes since all import parts are banned.

No way russia doesn't go backwards in alot of areas like technology

Ya I am wondering what will be next.. they can probably go with the election stuff the next few months. But after that they will need something big for the winter.
Covid:bluepill:

Oh that's no problem brother. These cucks can invent anything to keep shit going. This is what they have been doing for the last 3 years. They'll raid Trump's gym locker of they have too. It's out of control, they've gone mad !

Remember we talked about the American side of thing before... Now your seeing them unravel.

Hard to say what effect it will have on Ukrainian conflict long term, but it will have some effect, that is for sure.

how fucked is russias economy

I've heard all their "official" numbers are just propaganda, reality is much worse.

They can't even service their planes since all import parts are banned.

No way russia doesn't go backwards in alot of areas like technology

Ya I think the Russian economy is in serious trouble. They do have food and all the resources they need so they aren't going to go bankrupt or people go hungry or cold. But most of their industrial economy has come to a halt from what I have read. It turns out they were way more dependent on the Western supply chains than they thought.

Given years Russia could get supply chains from China for components but its not as fast and easy as people are thinking. You don't just put in orders for a lot of specialized components and get supplied a few months later.

Ok Russia could set up some of its own factories.. but where do the machine tools come from.. Germany & co. And you see these factories that supply the whole West, they have economies of scale. It doesn't necessarily make any economic sense to set it up just for Russia. Then there is all the computer chips and sensors and so on. From East Asia, Europe, the USA.

To get around this the Russians came out with new cars that don't have any electronics in them, aka they are like 1980's cars. Which sounded good, but then I heard they haven't actually been able to get those in production.

The airline industry is another one. You need those parts coming in to maintain the Boeing and Airbus planes. Where I think they are finding out how much trouble this whole thing is, is one thing or another they could get around or live without. But what about when its everywhere. I can only imagine all the specialized components needed for the oil and gas industry.

So my feeling is Russia really wants to wrap up the war and get a lot of the sanctions off. If the sanctions aren't going to come off anytime soon, then Russia has to reorient its economy to basically be merged into the Chinese economy.

are they at kyiv yet I looked up prostitutes and you can get one in kyiv for like 50 bucks situation can't be that bad

I hope the fucking Russians take over already.

Oh that's no problem brother. These cucks can invent anything to keep shit going. This is what they have been doing for the last 3 years. They'll raid Trump's gym locker of they have too. It's out of control, they've gone mad !

Remember we talked about the American side of thing before... Now your seeing them unravel.

Hard to say what effect it will have on Ukrainian conflict long term, but it will have some effect, that is for sure.

@ethniccel1

Something they might do is this nuclear plant melt down. Because Europeans are really scared of nuclear power plants melting down.

Also make it so it doesn't just out of nowhere meltdown, but going critical for weeks, then getting out of control and evacuation and call a ceasefire in the war. And Russia needing the sanctions off. Then the winds can blow the radiation clouds over Europe and bring out those radiation detection devices.

Ya the Russian army and the DPR & LPR armies they are better than people are giving them credit for. I watched how the Russians took Popasna and then continued to extend their territorial gains from there and encircle the Ukrainians in the cauldron. The Russians look like a professional European military to me.
The Russians are definately an experienced professional army and they really proved themselves it even surprised me.
You think the Americans, Brits, Germans etc etc dont have their military personal in Ukraine disguised as volunteers? Who trains the Ukrainians and the volunteers how to use the equipment etc?

Nato is not a joke, countries like USA and Germany produce the best military equipment, add in UK , France

The Russians are definately an experienced professional army and they really proved themselves it even surprised me.
You think the Americans, Brits, Germans etc etc dont have their military personal in Ukraine disguised as volunteers? Who trains the Ukrainians and the volunteers how to use the equipment etc?

Nato is not a joke, countries like USA and Germany produce the best military equipment, add in UK , France

Ya I get the feeling the Germans for example have a very big operation of their military and intelligence agencies in Ukraine. The Germans also have their own ideology and aims that don't always line up with the Anglo-Saxons. And openly training Ukrainians.

Something Russia proved for me is it wouldn't be worth it to invade Russia as their army is too strong. They are well organized and willing to take large losses. And they build fortifications that you aren't going through without big losses. And Russians rallied to support the government in the war.

One interesting thing is we know Russia with 146 million people can field a standing army of just over 1 million. So with 9 million more people in Russia's Ukraine, that is an extra 60,000 soldiers Russia can have in its standing army by the same proportions. The Donbas is also heavily industrialized and Russia really needs more industrial heartland with people who know how to manufacture things.

Crazy how modern warfare just reverted back to world war 1 tactics

Crazy how modern warfare just reverted back to world war 1 tactics

Its sort of insane how very substantial areas of our economy the science and technology hasn't changed since the WWI era.

For example in electricity we have the same power grid technologies today as at least the 1920's. And in the internal combustion engines those were there in the 1880's. Rubber wheels is another one.

What about guns and artillery.. its the same chemical formula for the explosives. Its the same process developed for making fertilizer. So same guns, mortars, artillery, grenades.. same concrete, brick and rock structures. So same tactics of trench warfare.

How do you move in lots of artillery shells.. on trains.

Its sort of insane how very substantial areas of our economy the science and technology hasn't changed since the WWI era.

For example in electricity we have the same power grid technologies today as at least the 1920's. And in the internal combustion engines those were there in the 1880's. Rubber wheels is another one.

What about guns and artillery.. its the same chemical formula for the explosives. Its the same process developed for making fertilizer. So same guns, mortars, artillery, grenades.. same concrete, brick and rock structures. So same tactics of trench warfare.

How do you move in lots of artillery shells.. on trains.
wow

Just AI is new and robotics is advancing. Probably in the next 20 years warfare will have robots included. BTW drones are kinda AI and robotics.

wow

Just AI is new and robotics is advancing. Probably in the next 20 years warfare will have robots included. BTW drones are kinda AI and robotics.

Yep thats why the next generation military technology was the precision guided weapons. And the rockets/missiles developed in WWII to the 1970's. And another is the long range remote control. Then going further is the AI and robotics for greater decision making by the weapons. Another big area of advance is linking everything up on computer and communications networks.

Its like in the economy why instead of going for even more heavy industry in the 1980's, the economy went towards the information age. Of the computers, communications technology, electronics, software and pharmaceuticals and other biotechnology.

Yep thats why the next generation military technology was the precision guided weapons. And the rockets/missiles developed in WWII to the 1970's. And another is the long range remote control. Then going further is the AI and robotics for greater decision making by the weapons. Another big area of advance is linking everything up on computer and communications networks.

Its like in the economy why instead of going for even more heavy industry in the 1980's, the economy went towards the information age. Of the computers, communications technology, electronics, software and pharmaceuticals and other biotechnology.
so that means warfare also has go to outerspace because all communication networks and remote controlled weapons, precision missles etc all need GPS to function as desired.

One or two satellites blown up in space means all that equipment wont work at all.

Unfortunately, we also have a lot of ukrainians here, when you walk outside, you hear nothing but ukrainian (but it is more so in larger cities) A month ago we visited my grandfather and there were 2 ukrainian foids in his block of flats, both of them were disgusting, loudmouths and fat pigs.
Unluckily as usual, I got the attention of one of them, fat foids degenerates always checking me out for some reason, I fucking hate it, when they don't check the same way a retard who is able to get a 8+ foid.
I said what are you staring at you fat cunt in my native language, apparently she didn't even understand me lol, it should be compulsory for them to learn the local language.
[UWSL]This is our country, and none of us will turn it into another Ukraine, if they don't like something here, send them back.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
North Korea and China should send reinforcement to Russian and Donbass forces, 500000 North Korea soldiers, 1500000 Chinese soldiers and bury Kikeraine and KIKETO personnel.

North Korea and China should send reinforcement to Russian and Donbass forces, 500000 North Korea soldiers, 1500000 Chinese soldiers and bury Kikeraine and KIKETO personnel.

North Korea offered to send 100,000 soldiers to help. Which is their right because North Korea recognized the DPR and LPR independence. So they can send soldiers to defend an ally.

But Russia got all weird and shot down the idea.