Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ukraine wants its foids back

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★

Kiev encourages Ukrainian women who have fled the conflict-torn country to come back home, Deputy Economy Minister Tatyana Berezhnaya has said

According to Alexander Isakov of Bloomberg Economics, if Kiev fails to persuade 2.8 million Ukrainian working-age women to return, it could cost the country 10% of its annual pre-conflict GDP. In the worst-case scenario, Ukraine will lose $20 billion a year, Bloomberg’s analysis claims.

they're getting impregnated by white euro chads now or sold as sex slave in middle east lol.
no way they will go back to their short ugly slav poor slav husbands and live in destroyed shitholes with 0 living standards.
this will totally destroy the birth rate in ukraine and most ukranian men are going to turn into incels, brutal.
they should have never let women get out of the country in the very first place.

Last edited:
They need more cannon fodder to send to the frontlines.

Ha ha

We will never give back the Ukrainian women and children.

too late, they're getting impregnated by shitskinned people in other countries :V

they're getting impregnated by white euro chads now or sold as sex slave in middle east lol.
no way they will go back to their short ugly slav poor slav husbands and live in destroyed shitholes with 0 living standards.
this will totally destroy the birth rate in ukraine and most ukranian men are going to turn into incels, brutal.
they should have never let women get out of the country in the very first place.

Yep you got to keep the women and children in the country by force in war. I said that at the start of the war too, now its way too late.

>all your men die in war
>all your women immigrate to fuck western chads

Was it worth it? God I hate kikes

Source: Russian Televison :feelskek:

Possibly they can borrow some Russian woman? I mean both countries went through the war meat grinder.

>all your men die in war
>all your women immigrate to fuck western chads

Was it worth it? God I hate kikes
when the war is over they will probably import an army of third worlders to "solve" the decline in population. brutal