Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ukraine DEMANDS women join the war and orders 50,000 ladies uniforms in last ditch effort

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
Last edited:
They're just gonna offer sex to Russian soldiers, then breed with them and turn on Ukraine

Can't see this happening. The Jews and Anglos want the ukrofoids for themselves once all the men are killed off.

Hope when this is over ukrainecucks will remember who destroyed their country. Hint: it's not the Russians.

Can't see this happening. The Jews and Anglos want the ukrofoids for themselves once all the men are killed off.
nope plan is to kill Ukrainians take their resources and then send Europeans and Americans (if they are not killed by the deathvaxxx or the another plandemic)

Ukrainians are putting their women on the back lines and most don't ever see real combat. They just post
selfies or videos of them near mortars.

Hope when this is over ukrainecucks will remember who destroyed their country. Hint: it's not the Russians.
jewkrainians

Over for Ukrainiancels

Women can always avoid the draft by letting some dude creampie them.

Strong and independent :yes:
Equality :yes:

I guess it's ultimately less cucked to send the women to the frontline than to let them go to other countries:waitwhat:? About half of the guys I know are now either already going out with Ukrainian chicks or trying to hook up with them despite our country not even receiving that many of them proportionally, while their men are just dying on the frontline:feelsugh::feelsugh:.

Anyway:

Over for Ukrainiancels

View: https://youtu.be/yZVGih2e1ng

https://www.pravda.com.ua/columns/2024/01/13/7437060/ <<< translate to English

It also included plans to lower the age at which men can be conscripted into the armed forces from 27 to 25.
Last month, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said 450,000-500,000 extra soldiers were needed to fight Russia's invasion.

Meanwhile at norwegian gyms, This came up before video loaded

nope plan is to kill Ukrainians take their resources and then send Europeans and Americans
This. Ukraine has lots of high quality farmland capable of producing goyslop for tens of millions. Good farmland is one of critical resources in world with declining soil quality (polution, low nitrogen content, acidic pH). I'm sad for all ukrainecels who will see their house destroyed and women from their country fucked by eurochads while blackrock sows and reaps soycrops giving them few worthless shekels.

I guess it's ultimately less cucked to send the women to the frontline than to let them go to other countries:waitwhat:? About half of the guys I know are now either already going out with Ukrainian chicks or trying to hook up with them despite our country not even receiving that many of them proportionally, while their men are just dying on the frontline:feelsugh::feelsugh:.

Anyway:
Brootal. Even Thailand doesn't get cucked on an industrial scale the way Ukraine does. At least Thai dudes get priority in real estate purchases in their own country (foreign citizens can't easily purchase Thai property) and at least they don't have to die for Jews. Ukrainian men are now the most cucked group on the planet. They women are everyone's property but their own, their land is owned by Blackrock (look it up), and their govt will be implementing austerity measures (much worse than Greece) to help them pay back their NATO backers.

Last edited:
Lol good, let it burn.

I think this is a blackmail for simps to donate money to Zelensky.

if govERnment has given women “equality” in rights, then women shouldn’t complain when govERnment also enforces “equality” when it comes to responsibilities

If govERnment has given women “equality” in easy, high-paying, low risk jobs. Then women shouldn’t complain when govERnment also enforces “equality” in difficult, low-paying, dangERous jobs

What women don’t undERstand is that being equal to men doesn’t only involve men sacrificing the privileges that men previously held in the patriarchy, but it ALSO involves women sacrificing the privileges that women previously held in the patriarchy.

Women want men to give up the privileges that men previously held, while continuing to hold onto their own.

In order to gain something, you must first give something up, but Women want to gain something without giving anything up, And then they’ll claim that they’re fighting for “equality”

They don’t want equality, they want female supERiority.

anyways, this is great news, this means there will be more dead foids!

Last edited:
Brootal. Even Thailand doesn't get cucked on an industrial scale the way Ukraine does. At least Thai dudes get priority in real estate purchases in their own country (foreign citizens can't easily purchase Thai property) and at least they don't have to die for Jews. Ukrainian men are now the most cucked group on the planet. They women are everyone's property but their own, their land is owned by Blackrock (look it up), and their govt will be implementing austerity measures (much worse than Greece) to help them pay back their NATO backers.
Brutal indeed. I could legitimately feel a small part of my soul die when one of them, after gushing how hard his Tinder hook up is trying to start a relationship with him, cooking food for him and whatever, said that she didn't want to talk about the war cause her brother is a soldier:worryfeels:. Boyo's sitting in a trench somewhere, hoping to make it to the next hour, while his sister is in another country, goofing with her friends on snapchat and simping for a local guy to become his girlfriend:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:.

This is such an unecessary war zelensky is a fucking dumbass

He is a kike prostitute that was making parodies for the Russian national TV, this time globalists hired him after ukraine collapses he will move to Israel or states. But he will most likely lobby to send Europe into the meatgrinder since we haven't died yet from the deathvaxxx.

He is only protecting Western interests.

He is a kike prostitute that was making parodies for the Russian national TV, this time globalists hired him after ukraine collapses he will move to Israel or states. But he will most likely lobby to send Europe into the meatgrinder since we haven't died yet from the deathvaxxx.

View attachment 1039068
Thats the point, the war was never in ukraine interest.

Putin actually warned zelensky for years to not do business with NATO and let them expand further around russia but he kept ignoring him till putin was forced to go to war.

Ukrainians are putting their women on the back lines and most don't ever see real combat. They just post
selfies or videos of them near mortars.

Brutal indeed. I could legitimately feel a small part of my soul die when one of them, after gushing how hard his Tinder hook up is trying to start a relationship with him, cooking food for him and whatever, said that she didn't want to talk about the war cause her brother is a soldier:worryfeels:. Boyo's sitting in a trench somewhere, hoping to make it to the next hour, while his sister is in another country, goofing with her friends on snapchat and simping for a local guy to become his girlfriend:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:.
Brootal

Ukrainian Jewish Nazis? Wuut
They are kosher-jew-nazis so it's fine. Modern nazis are completely docile and ready to serve their jewish overlords.

This. Ukraine has lots of high quality farmland capable of producing goyslop for tens of millions. Good farmland is one of critical resources in world with declining soil quality (polution, low nitrogen content, acidic pH). I'm sad for all ukrainecels who will see their house destroyed and women from their country fucked by eurochads while blackrock sows and reaps soycrops giving them few worthless shekels.
does this count as jbw?

why? Zelensky is a hERo. Putin is an evil fucking oligarch mafia dickhead, do you have any idea how corrupt Russia is? Have you not heard of the elitist sex party recently? Zelensky has shown greatleadership and balls. RUssia invaded them for no reason other than pure evil geopolitics. Fuck you.

They gonna get gigaraped by my friends from school ded srs :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Half of my school joined the army because there was fuck all else to do in that slavshithole

I wonder how many of them are in Ukraine now

gods speed rapecels :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Also I hope ukraniancels kill them all for being cuck and fighting a war JFL imagine being a cel and fight in a war for normies.

nope plan is to kill Ukrainians take their resources and then send Europeans and Americans (if they are not killed by the deathvaxxx or the another plandemic)
idk, i think its just an afterthought. the only goal was to have a pro america/zionist regieme, and to try economically stiffle russia to favor american and saudi resources + get another war going to bolster weapons contracts to keep filling zionist neo-lib pockets. also to control the gas pipelines below ukraine in favor of the israeli eastern med gas their working on no doubt. the ukrainian people never mattered their only purpose is to keep expending america weapons so they can keep approving new funds and more contracts. the problem is it backfired since russia wasnt economically affected and israel cooked up an alternative black hole even more appealing to the most evil fucks on the planet. the war will go on until there is not a single ukrainian disabled male left assuming they dont turn on the jews.
why? Zelensky is a hERo. Putin is an evil fucking oligarch mafia dickhead, do you have any idea how corrupt Russia is? Have you not heard of the elitist sex party recently? Zelensky has shown greatleadership and balls. RUssia invaded them for no reason other than pure evil geopolitics. Fuck you.
your post is probably just irony because i wouldnt believe there are zionist npcs who brand themselves as incels (actually i can) “wow i love the jews and zog so much fuck russia”.
zelensky isnt a hero he is a literal jew kike propped up by america, he shows great leadership in leading the ukrainian people to death for jewish interests.
all his heroic footage on the front line in front of cameras is revealed to be movie sets, he was chosen because he had an acting career.
the ziggers barely invaded anything, the territory they are in was defacto seceded in civil war for years already and populated by ethnic russians. they only decided to directly intervene with the russian army after over a decade.
you say mafia dickhead like that isnt all politicans, putlER just happened to be the better mafia boss actually able to kill or make kneel all the oligarchs within the first couple years, now his country is invincible despite being in direct proxy war with the entire western jewish controlled world. when the world turns on america instead it will instantly implode, shortly followed by your precious israeli pretender state.
meanwhile ukraine is the most corrupt shithole in the entire world completely reliant on handouts and shit they kept from the soviets, the only reason they gave the soviet nukes back was because they had absolutely no way of operating or maintaining them and the stockpiles were still protected directly by russian soldiers.