Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal UK video going viral for woman prison guard fucking inmate

S

Somalicel2222

Recruit
★★★★

isn't it widely known that foids become prison guards bc of hybristophilia and to have sex with inmates

yeah tbh it's quite common

they try to do background checks and tests to fend off the hybristophile foid applicants jfl

but obviously plenty still slip through

Chad never loses. Even when he kills, steals and rapes, he will be rewarded with validation and sex. :feelsclown:

Why would they let a woman be a prison-guard in a male prison? This is cluing us into a world that we would otherwise have no idea about

Bellow is the news article about this.

86726701-0-image-a-31_1719656816902.jpg

This girl has been found and she has a HUSBAND AND KID.
From the news article:
She said Linda and her husband Nathan Richardson, now 29, were stars of Channel 4's Open House: The Great Sex Experiment in which couples pushed the boundaries of the relationships at a luxury country escape.

And the Brazilian-born model did not hold back during the show even getting involved in a 15-person orgy with the fellow contestants.
The husband is a literal cuck.

The then personal trainer [the foid banging prison Chad] from Fulham explained during the Channel 4 documentary: 'Monogamy is a social construct that I think needs to be dismantled.
I mean...

'Opening up our relationship has allowed us to form a deeper connection with each other.'
He's in a open relationship.

86725711-13582731-image-a-33_1719656989154.jpg

And he's... black? A black cuck, what the hell!?

hybristophilia
Funny how they have to make up some term for it like it's a niche disorder or something when i reality it's just raw female nature and deep down they all wanna get fucked by a violent psychopath.

"not all women are like this sweety, this one had hybristophilia" :foidSoy::soy::feels:

From the news article:

The husband is a literal cuck.

I mean...

He's in a open relationship.

86725711-13582731-image-a-33_1719656989154.jpg

And he's... black? A black cuck, what the hell!?
Black Cucks becoming common now, Kanye West is also a black cuck, the cuck shit is getting ridiculous at this point.

Funny how they have to make up some term for it like it's a niche disorder or something when i reality it's just raw female nature and deep down they all wanna get fucked by a violent psychopath.

"not all women are like this sweety, this one had hybristophilia" :foidSoy::soy::feels:
yes if the psychopath is chad

other psychopaths just have bad pERsonalities