Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UK: Stacy stabbed to death by 19 year older Chad

thewageslave

thewageslave

Recruit
★★★★★

So this man in his 40's rented houses across the country to fuck young girls in their teens. A man described him as a psychopath who was frequently cheating. This girl wanted to break up with him which made him angry so he stabbed her to death.

Nature truly is scary. This man is so alpha that he can get whoever he wants and do whatever he wants.

Her parents were like only 5 year older than her boyfriend... and they were just OK with it? White culture really stinks.

time to landlordmaxx

time to landlordmaxx
Get that passive income and pussy.:p
blursed hoodie: blursedimages

^^^
Average .IS user now.:feelskek:

Last edited:
"she wanted to break up with him" lol she probably never was in relationship with him, and still dating other men and texting them

they prob had sex only few times

And women still think incels are terrorists.

Women love arrogant men.

Personality detector malfunction. Pedophile detector malfunction. Foids really need to upgrade their software

Personality detector malfunction. Pedophile detector malfunction. Foids really need to upgrade their software
Hopefully the upgrade will lead to kara like sex bots
Detroit Become Human Kara 4

'May I suck you off'

Last edited:
"He had a string of young girlfriends between 22 - 30". Notice how this shit gets framed like it's a massively bad thing. Foids are so offended at the realisation that a Chad in his 40s is gonna be aiming for prime foids, not ageing loose pussy-lipped foids :feelshaha:

Oh man . She's BEAUTIFUL must've beeen a huuuuge loss for humanity.

bros , how will we ever recover from losing a
beautiful woman :feelsbadman:

"He had a string of young girlfriends between 22 - 30". Notice how this shit gets framed like it's a massively bad thing. Foids are so offended at the realisation that a Chad in his 40s is gonna be aiming for prime foids, not ageing loose pussy-lipped foids :feelshaha:
Because all of them spend their young lives getting their lips spread over and over and can't stand the fact that Men don't want an old used up hole, with a mileage in the thousands.. they want the new sexy one instead that isn't a soulless cock hopper and her insides aren't melting and she won't nag you.

Her parents were like only 5 year older than her boyfriend... and they were just OK with it? White culture really stinks.
he's got chad looks and money, i'm not sure there are many cultures on earth in which the parents would dissaprove of this.

ngl I started feeling the same after seeing this type of news over and over.

Chads should be classified as terrorists, not incels. They commit way more crimes than us.

Because all of them spend their young lives getting their lips spread over and over and can't stand the fact that Men don't want an old used up hole, with a mileage in the thousands.. they want the new sexy one instead that isn't a soulless cock hopper and her insides aren't melting and she won't nag you.
Exactly. I love when ageing foids get just a little bit of a lick of the blackpill by realising the fact that ageing Chad ain't settling for them and some Chads won't even fuck them. Makes my plumbs tighten it does :feelsokman:

The other cope I love from the media is where they snap some ageing celebrity foid in her late 30s or 40s on her holidays with the old headline "<Celebrity Foid> looks fabulous in bikini" and this is what the photo looks like:-

14824022.jpg

Another woman dead at the hands of a sex having Chad and yet.... no national news coverage about the dangers of Chad. NO it post. No call to ban tall men from the internet no call to ban Sqaure jaws. Curious.

JFL at what the family has to say:
"Our beautiful beautiful Maddie is gone. She has grown her own set of wings and gone to fly with the angels.

"22 years of loving this amazing girl will never be enough, we thought we had a lifetime ahead of us.

"Please hold your loved ones a little tighter and kiss them a little longer... you never know when it may be your last opportunity.

"Baby girl… you were our world and our lives are not complete without you in it. Heaven is so lucky to have you."
What a spoiled slut. :feelskek: It is a wonder then that she goes for a psychopath?

Last edited:
and nothing of value was lost that day

Personality detectors weren't working that day.

Is it just me or does all these blonde women look the same to me I can't tell the difference they all look and act identical kinda scary tbh.

Is it just me or does all these blonde women look the same to me I can't tell the difference they all look and act identical kinda scary tbh.
Fake blonde women with hive minded trendy "beauty" standards perpetuated by Kardashian-like foids.

Fake tans. Dyed hair. Botox lips. Breast/ass surgery if possible. Etc :fuk:

They ought to look the same when they all think the same and have one idea of beauty.

Fake blonde women with hive minded trendy "beauty" standards perpetuated by Kardashian-like foids.

Fake tans. Dyed hair. Botox lips. Breast/ass surgery if possible. Etc :fuk:

They ought to look the same when they all think the same and have one idea of beauty.
Yeah weird what ever happened to the cute girl next door. Now it's all about looking the most fake it's all a competition.

time to landlordmaxx
Landlord Maxx is a really viable idea, especially in many third world countries. Sex for rent is common.

Good riddance to both.

They do tbh. I am not attracted to them either.

Plenty of good men wouldn't have stabbed her but she'd rather get stabbed with a bad boy than ever be with a subhuman.

He mustve had a great personality to get all those hookups!

Seriously they would rather fuck middle aged mentally deranged Chad than sub-8's their own age.