Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News UK Prime Minister Liz Truss announces her resignation after 44 days in office

Just the other day she claimed to be "a fighter".

Jesus ukcels, are you guys all right?

The country is breaking down financially.. and what normies are doing is blaming the leader even though she only has got in a few weeks ago. Normies don't want to face the consequences so they believe the problem is 'confidence.'

Just like when normies gaslight us and tell us 'just be confident'.. no I am afraid the problems are much deeper than that.

United Cuckdom

The country is breaking down financially.. and what normies are doing is blaming the leader even though she only has got in a few weeks ago. Normies don't want to face the consequences so they believe the problem is 'confidence.'

Just like when normies gaslight us and tell us 'just be confident'.. no I am afraid the problems are much deeper than that.
For real, as if the PM is responsible for everything. The country would be shit right now regardless. She was a cuckservative anyway, now we need a real right-wing candidate.

I did get the impression that she is simply being used as a scapegoat. I also won't pretend to know much about the current socio-economic or political climate in this country. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.

Not that I really care. :feelsjuice:
Election hopefully, I want labour to get in so I get more autismbux.

Lol what a huge failure

I did get the impression that she is simply being used as a scapegoat.
Yeah she got in office not long ago so blaming her for the problems she inherited is hilarious. This is what happens in Spain too, just blame the president for everything theory.

I did get the impression that she is simply being used as a scapegoat. I also won't pretend to know much about the current socio-economic or political climate in this country. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.

Not that I really care. :feelsjuice:

Ya exactly, the UK has also had 4 finance ministers in the last 4 months. Each time they got blamed for the financial problems even though they only had been in a few weeks.

You might think after the 4 finance ministers in a row failed it might not be just a bad selection but actual real financial problems.

I'm going against the grain on here, but brexit was a dumb idea.

For real, as if the PM is responsible for everything. The country would be shit right now regardless. She was a cuckservative anyway, now we need a real right-wing candidate.
Yeah she got in office not long ago so blaming her for the problems she inherited is hilarious. This is what happens in Spain too, just blame the president for everything theory.

Ya all she did that I saw was appoint a few ministers. Then her finance minister proposed a budget that didn't get passed.

Foid fails at being PM? Yeah, I am so surprised

They have three options really.

a. Cut spending.. which isn't going to happen because in Europe everybody works for the government or their family members work for the government.

b. Raise taxes.. that won't work in Europe because taxes are already so high that beyond a certain point of raising taxes you don't get more revenues, you actually get less revenues.

c. Just print more money.. that is what they will go with and are going with, even though inflation is 11%.

I'm going against the grain on here, but brexit was a dumb idea.
true tbh, people here can cope. But overall the era of small nations being able to be self-sufficient and compete globally is long gone.

They have three options really.

a. Cut spending.. which isn't going to happen because in Europe everybody works for the government or their family members work for the government.

b. Raise taxes.. that won't work in Europe because taxes are already so high that beyond a certain point of raising taxes you don't get more revenues, you actually get less revenues.

c. Just print more money.. that is what they will go with and are going with, even though inflation is 11%.
The C option of course, all governments are doing that.

Woman moment. Maybe she'll make an only fans kek