Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UK police investigating refusal to have sex with a tranny

If state enforced incel collection squads try to force me to trannymaxx I will militiamaxx instead.
Call for arms brother. Victory or death.

Militant virginism

Imagine being a cop that was asked to be involved in this shit. I think I'd quit immediately. It's just so fucking stupid.

They will never prosecute lesbians for excluding a MtF.

EVER.

Goddamn I hate faggots so fucking much.

Goddamn I hate faggots so fucking much.
No it's not gay she says her penis is feminine! That means I can suck it and it's just cunnilingus and that I'm still straight :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

it's a good thing we saved the west from Hitler

which is investigating the incident as a hate crime.
Since when is "hate crime" illegal?

Last edited:
No it's not gay she says her penis is feminine! That means I can suck it and it's just cunnilingus and that I'm still straight :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
I mean, if you want to suck cock then good for you but why do you try to shove a not-so literal cock down everyone's throats?
(((oh wait)))

Women are entitled to sex, men aren't
full

Well, the photographer contacted it, not the other way around. So he offered a job which he later withdrew due to it being TG, this actually is a real case of discrimination.

The west is a great place.

You cant be an Inkel once we force you into the tranny rape camps :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
just jack off 2 trannies at once while being injected with vaccines, bro

what, you a bigot or something?

so glad I don't live in the uk , trannies disgust me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back