Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News UK lockdown negatively affecting normies...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
Good, let's see how it goes:feelsPop::feelsEhh:

Oh noo poor normies.... Get fucked scum.

This slut goes into a legit tear-induced panic meltdown just because she can’t see her “friends”, aka Chad!

I love watching normies suffer.

This slut goes into a legit tear-induced panic meltdown just because she can’t see her “friends”, aka Chad!

Thank you for sharing, bro. Gave my abs a great workout

THANK YOU CORONACHAN!!!!!

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: PRAISE RICEMEN FOR EATING BATS

I always thought everyone wanted to NEETmax tbh, never figured it for a negative

No respect for Bat-cels, have they?

Kinda makes you feel bad for ricecels... as if ricecels didn’t have it bad as it is, now they’re being blamed, called out, shamed and feared in open public and even moreso on social media.

Tux7

Just another day 4me 'mi!

Lifefuel?
@PPEcel @pp183 @SlayerSlayer @FACEandLMS

Suffer you normie scum.

This needs subtitles, I can't understand her gibberish