Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel UK JBW Fuel!

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Biracial women date white men the most!

"Mixed race women (who are black and white), like Markle, are more likely to marry or cohabitate with white men in the UK. According to the 2011 census, 65% of mixed-race women (black and white) are married or cohabitate with white men. Around 16% are in a relationship with mixed race men (black and white), while just 14% are in a relationship with black men."

"The opposite was true for black British women. They were most likely to be married or cohabitate with black men (79% said they were). Around 16% had partners who were white, while 2% had partners who were mixed race (black and white). White women were the least likely to be in an interracial relationship, with 98% in a relationship with white men in 2011."

Attachments

• 1608345215994 (9).mp4
    1.2 MB
  • 1608345215994 (7).mp4
    2.7 MB
  • 1587530869485 (2).mp4
    4.5 MB
White women will fuck dogs, but not monkeys

Mixed race women (who are black and white), like Markle, are more likely to marry or cohabitate with white men in the UK.
its over
images-2023-04-17t170847-275-jpeg.739324

racemixing should get banned

Would like to see if that changed from 2011 to now

Would like to see if that changed from 2011 to now
Considering that most tiktok is black/biracial women lusting after white men, probably not

Cope it won't non white women like white men :feelsthink:
if JBW is true, where's my girlfriend?

I have white skin, so where is she?

I'M FUCKING SERIOUS WHERE IS THIS DUMB CUNT:feelsree::reeeeee:

Considering that most tiktok is black/biracial women lusting after white men, probably not
White men get lusted on in any non white country that's a known fact I wanted to know if that went more. Considering the political changes that happened in the last 10 years

Are UK-niggers becoming the new Amerimutts?