Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious UK is the center of inceldom

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
There is no country in the world with so many ugly men. But seriously like 90% of guys look like garbage. 9.9% are average. 0.1% Chads.

ye uk has lots of EE and curry subhumans

>implying only one center of inceldom exists
>forgets canuckistan

if you live there you are a locationcel

Imagine the sex life of the minority of chads.

I thought the true hell was Cuckanada.

Why in your opinion the UK is the inceldom's Mecca?

There is no country in the world with so many ugly men. But seriously like 90% of guys look like garbage. 9.9% are average. 0.1% Chads.

You live in the UK? Who here lives in the UK?

If you're brown you can join a paki rape gang tho

and yet everyone mogs me over here?

You've never been to India?

Even their actors and actresses who are good looking have blue eyes and near white skin anyway.

You live in the UK? Who here lives in the UK?

Ukcel in.

Majority of the foids are drowning in make-up giving them a false sense of self-worth. I really don't see many chads.
The chads which I do see are fucking women which no man stood a chance with. e.g. 8/10+ "Gym Trainer" HBBs.

It's so bad in the UK, if you're chadlite you'd do very well with majority of women and if you statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed you'd be living the subsidised chad life.
I've seen a few chadpreets here and there with roasties but it isn't the norm.
Majority of the guys with girls are Tall skinny white normies.

If you're < 5 in the UK it's very bad (In London the standards are a lot higher).

I grew up in London, and I advise all of my fellow UKcels to GET THE FUCK OUT OF LONDON

It is like hypergamous fucking hell.

Imagine all the top 1%ers from all over the world with money, looks and gangster shit all come to live in one city
and all the hottest girls from all over come to try and moneymax by fucking those 1%ers

that's London

But also imagine all the 3rd world incels who believe the shit "come to UK where streets are paved with gold"

living in slums around it and willing to fucking acid your face or mug you

and they are perpetually fucking angry because they have to live in cockroach infested ghetto flats
and look at the eastern european girls who unsurprisingly don't want to fuck them

so they're gonna stab you if you're jst walking home
to your flat which you can't afford because the job market is saturated with indian programmers who dn't care if they earn minimum wage
and the landlords who will put a flat with rats in it for £2000 a month

fuck that
and everyone is miserable and bitchy

move out of london

and if you're brave, out of the UK

When I used tinder in london, I got two matches - one was a catfish trying to get me to sign up for a webcam site, the other was this 2/10 obese goth girl with blue hair

I thought I was a total truecel

but then I moved out of london, and it's like I'm an actual normie mentalcel.

when I spoof to other countries, I get tons of matches

this confirms that uk is filled with locationcels

and the firls are all fat because the weather is shit so they have dumpy bodies because they wear coats all year round

Shit weather, shit social skills, rampant paranoia thanks to bbc propaganda, anti freedom, tax tax tax, huge wealth divide, Islam pandering, gov hates its own citizens, overinflated sense of self worth while looking down on others type of attitudes, bad food, head in sand mentality to reality instead choosing to focus on sportsball, tv drama sitcoms or phone in & vote best dancer bullshit. Nobody has friends here, just aquantances & everybody pretends their life is better than it is while getting envious of others hyperbole lives. Also the rampant crime thanks to freshly arrived shite & badly behaved second/third gen refugees from certain demographics that the police have no idea how to deal with. This place was great 70 years ago but it started going down the toilet in the eighties. Massive lefty leaning ideologies, everyone hates trump 'cos orange man bad, when asked why all that comes out is sexist, racist lol.

nice try OP you forgot the curryland lol

Teethcels tbh.

As a currycel living in the UK, I can say that the stacies here easily fuck all the chads and normies. I must be incredibly ugly to not get fucked by anyone in the UK.

I grew up in London, and I advise all of my fellow UKcels to GET THE FUCK OUT OF LONDON

It is like hypergamous fucking hell.

Imagine all the top 1%ers from all over the world with money, looks and gangster shit all come to live in one city
and all the hottest girls from all over come to try and moneymax by fucking those 1%ers

that's London

But also imagine all the 3rd world incels who believe the shit "come to UK where streets are paved with gold"

living in slums around it and willing to fucking acid your face or mug you

and they are perpetually fucking angry because they have to live in cockroach infested ghetto flats
and look at the eastern european girls who unsurprisingly don't want to fuck them

so they're gonna stab you if you're jst walking home
to your flat which you can't afford because the job market is saturated with indian programmers who dn't care if they earn minimum wage
and the landlords who will put a flat with rats in it for £2000 a month

fuck that
and everyone is miserable and bitchy

move out of london

and if you're brave, out of the UK

When I used tinder in london, I got two matches - one was a catfish trying to get me to sign up for a webcam site, the other was this 2/10 obese goth girl with blue hair

I thought I was a total truecel

but then I moved out of london, and it's like I'm an actual normie mentalcel.

when I spoof to other countries, I get tons of matches

this confirms that uk is filled with locationcels

and the firls are all fat because the weather is shit so they have dumpy bodies because they wear coats all year round

Mate moved out & never looked back once.

The UK has an extremely white knighted culture. Feminism reigns supreme. Men are hated in general - ugly/short men don’t exist. Foids get sex easier than breathing. It’s hell.