Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News UK incel meetup on 14th

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
All UK incels we meetup at a pryzm in London on 14th and we party hard and slay

Over for UKcels

Me and the boys

Tfw you're not in London :feelsrope:

what time we need to sync our watches

Screenshot 20200223 163958 DuckDuckGo

alright I will be there

London sucks ass tbh
London is fucking shit. I hate the South everyone's a rude selfish narcicistic cunt and there's so many stacies and chads here it's hell for an incel. I should've been born in Scotland or some place in the North like Sunderland or Grimsby

Good luck to them

I would legit go to a meetup near my region

Nahhh, I'll pass.
I tried many times at the club in my younger years, getting drunk and going home alone depressed and puking up was fun times.

I rather it be at a buffet or some place like a museum or shit than a fucking club of all places. Get to the club only to be mogged hard to the moon.

Wtf how come theres no incel meetups in nyc?
That's the real incel capital of the world

over for usacels

Rlly? I thought there b a lot of chads there like Italian chads n all that

U wot m8. U wanna get fokin shanked up pussy boi?
Yeah there are, plus you have Chad wall street guys that make millions of dollars walking everywhere. Its impossible to ascend in NYC

Fucking hell buddy boyo, so very high inhib but if im with fellow incels i might. is this actually a plan?

Are you larping right now?
I was larpin but I'd do a meetup if possible but it would never happen unfortunately. I would only do it if I got to know and like someone on here extremely well and we lived near but yeh, incel meetup never gon happen

I'll be there

I was larpin but I'd do a meetup if possible but it would never happen unfortunately. I would only do it if I got to know and like someone on here extremely well and we lived near but yeh, incel meetup never gon happen
I appreciate the honestly. i like the idea of meeting an incel and going clubbing, but what you said is true. i probably wouldve pussied out also

I wish there were incel meetups around me. I basically live in the middle of nowhere now.

not cambridge?
Nah got kicked out cuz everyone there hated me because:

Intelligent chad: everyone admires your intelligence and validates you for it and is happy for you that your intelligent

Intelligent incel: nerd, everyone b jealous, every1 have inferiority complex and gotta point out tiny mistakes you make to make u feel as dumb as them and u receive no reward or validation for achieving things u got due to your intelligence

Ngl teachers bullying me is almost as bad as students bullying me. Since my very first year of school I've had teachers picking on me and humiliating me and sometimes insulting me just cuz they hate me cuz I'm ugly the fucking robotic NPC cunts

Nah got kicked out cuz everyone there hated me because:

Intelligent chad: everyone admires your intelligence and validates you for it and is happy for you that your intelligent

Intelligent incel: nerd, everyone b jealous, every1 have inferiority complex and gotta point out tiny mistakes you make to make u feel as dumb as them and u receive no reward or validation for achieving things u got due to your intelligence

Ngl teachers bullying me is almost as bad as students bullying me. Since my very first year of school I've had teachers picking on me and humiliating me and sometimes insulting me just cuz they hate me cuz I'm ugly the fucking robotic NPC cunts

That's kinda lifefuel for me since I'm failing my STEM A levels because of low IQ

That's kinda lifefuel for me since I'm failing my STEM A levels because of low IQ
Fuck stem. Imo stems shit and boring. What specifically u doin?

U probs doing bad at it cuz it's so fucking shit and boring, not anything to do with intelligence.

Fuck stem. Imo stems shit and boring. What specifically u doin?
Yeah I realised stem is shit and boring and I'm surrounded by autists and any other disabilities that give you high IQ for the price of raveging your body, now I would of picked law politics and something else instead of maths physics and computer science

Although I don't even want to go to uni

Yeah I realised stem is shit and boring and I'm surrounded by autists and any other disabilities that give you high IQ for the price of raveging your body, now I would of picked law politics and something else instead of maths physics and computer science
I fucking hate computer science. I stayed back a year in a levels cuz I wanted to restart cuz one of the ones I was doing was comp sci which is boring and pointless as hell.

Maths is good if Ur good at it n problem solving can b fun.

Physics for me is boring as fuck and the most boring out of the sciences. I don't rlly like biology or chemistry but it's way more interesting than physics imo.

Bruh just do ur a levels then get engineering or elctrition or digital market apprentice or something like dat. Apprenticeships are rlly good I think but I could be wrong I never done one myself.

cant rn,but will probably come in a couple months

I fucking hate computer science. I stayed back a year in a levels cuz I wanted to restart cuz one of the ones I was doing was comp sci which is boring and pointless as hell.

Maths is good if Ur good at it n problem solving can b fun.

Physics for me is boring as fuck and the most boring out of the sciences. I don't rlly like biology or chemistry but it's way more interesting than physics imo.

Bruh just do ur a levels then get engineering or elctrition or digital market apprentice or something like dat. Apprenticeships are rlly good I think but I could be wrong I never done one myself.
It was fun for like first 3 months but now I realise you have to genually be autistic to enjoy those subjects, I'm gonna make it somebow brocel

It was fun for like first 3 months but now I realise you have to genually be autistic to enjoy those subjects, I'm gonna make it somebow brocel
Yeh it's dumb how you have to decide what you want to do for the rest of your life at such a young age
OIIIII NAAHHHHH FAM. The fuck the feds gon do to me man? Bruv if any feds come near my ends me n the goonz gon fokin nank them up WALLAHHII.

@Damo the incel will you go with de geso?

I enjoyed the last meet-up with you @FastBananaCEO (me on the right of course)

7D5A1A22 1B29 48F0 A3FC 2CA16C8E25E6

Someone please pay for my plane ticket