Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UK Fuel Shortage means I have to go Out and Search for Petrol.

Knajjd

Knajjd

Major
★★★
It's 9pm UK and I'm going out to find some fuel.

Problem is I'm on less than a quarter tank already and the panic buyers have run the petrol stations dry.

Mogs me hard for having a car. I take public transport mostly.

Still mogs me, I’m saving up for surgerymaxx atm.

Will they extend your facial bones?

It's a good plan, foids will notice the enhanced bones. I would be worried about the risk of permanent pain.

Hope it all goes well for you.

Will they extend your facial bones?

It's a good plan, foids will notice the enhanced bones. I would be worried about the risk of permanent pain.
I’m getting rhino and acne scar treatment. I think it’ll add a good point or two. I’ll pursue leg lengthening down the road.
Hope it all goes well for you.
Cheers :heart:

No petrol anywhere and just ending up buying chocolate and sandwiches.

A little diesel left here and there and people topping up already full tanks like it's the end times.

over for ukcels

don't worry, your govt is mandating electric cars soon, then you won't have to worry :feelsohgod:

Hopefully this can lead to a international crisis. I just want humanity to fight itself to extinction:feelsdevil:

fuel shortage you say? Accelerationist bros is it our time?

Still no fuel with long lines at the pumps.

My tank is in the red zone and due to the stress and rage of low fuel warning beeps I reversed into a rock but no damage done. It just sounded worse than it was.