Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill UK: Fat, Retarded-Looking Serial Killer Who has 11 Children with 5 Women Finally Getting Married

UK: Fat, Retarded-Looking Serial Killer Who has 11 Children with 5 Women Finally Getting Married​

Snake Baker June 18, 2023

No woman can resist his charm
Women love a fat retard.
Wait – no, they do not.
Actually, women love serial killers. That is a true fact. Look it up. Every single serial killer or mass murderer of any sort gets thousands of love letters.
There is nothing that gets women more hot than sadistic killers.
That is the nature of women.
GB News:

Source

His victims:

Milly Dowler

Marsha McDonnell

Amelia Delagrange
These are just his known victims; he’s suspected of killing more, but cops in Britain were probably too busy arresting people for meanthink or something.

I think you people really don’t understand how seriously deranged women actually are.
Like, I’m not exaggerating here: the thing that gets women – particularly white women – to flow like a river from their gooey holes is psychopathic and sadistic murder.
This is some quirk of evolutionary biology*.

The ultimate life hack for incels
*Please do not tell me “evolution is not real.” “Evolutionary biology” is the term that is appropriate. I also don’t believe in bacteria turning into fish and then transforming magically into monkeys. That is obviously just goofy and dumb. However, if the term “evolutionary biology” offends you, you need to look it up. While animals cannot transform into other animals, it is just a basic fact that survival traits are inherited. Some of these were programmed by God, and some of them developed over time, because people with these traits were more successful at breeding. Just look at the blacks, or any other racial group – we all came from Adam and Eve, yet we are very different now.
Whatever drives women to be sexually fixated with murderers resulted in creating successful children. Probably, it is just the obvious thing – someone who kills randomly and with no remorse is going to be good at securing resources for his children. Probably. Or maybe it is something to do with the sin of Eve. Who knows. All we know is that this is something that is programmed into human females.

How am i not suprised, Its just your personality sweetie teehee

Just be serial killer theory

F my life if even fat retarded guys can slay more than I ever will. How can I compete :cryfeels:

Germans vastly mog russians. I live in Germany since a couple years and men are giga moggers here(tall, blond or light brown hair and faelid phenotypes everywhere).
Giga mogger

Brutal Skull pill, how can we even compete if these brads are literally just roaming Germany