Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UK Age of Consent = 16

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Where do I find a 16 year old gf?

Nice illustrative picture

Germany Age of Consent = 14 :feelshmm:

Jfl age of consent being an issue for an incel

UK 16 year olds are already in their post-wall form

The wall is cope yeah. But when I mean wall I dont mean they arent getting attention, I mean their looks already went to shit fast (and they are defintely aware and insecure about this, unfortunately the ocean of simps makes up for it)

AoC doesn't matter to me because no matter how old foids are they will always find me physically unworthy

Foids only hit the wall for non cucked simp blackpillers, to simps they have infinite smv.
redpill wall is cope because they think foids who hit the wall will become femcels when they do not.
The word wall implies some kind of stopping power. Of course foids lose their looks and value, but with Tinder and simps their reach increases so much that an obese foid today will have access to more attractive men who want her than an attractive woman had 20 years ago. In fact, the same woman who's 40 today will have a choice of more attractive men than she had when she was 20, because back then her choices were the men she happened to meet and now it's basically any guy within a driving radius.

Grooming gang age of consent is lower.