Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Uhh Crypto bros???

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Is now a good time to buy or do you think it will fall even more. Evergrande is collapsing

I’m waiting for BTC to get below 40k, but while ~50k being the recent high I think there’s opportunity for a little short term gain

SELL NOW OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amp is doing interesting things right now.

sell low buy high

over for poorcels

Even if it never goes up again, it is a still good idea just to hold money which cannot be controlled or confiscated by the state. Especially as an incel.

I AM HODLING. I type d that tyitle twice because I knew it was wrong the first time. Still wrong. w/e. BTC crashing WHY AM I HOLDING? I'LL TELL YOU WHY. It's because I'm a bad trader and I KNOW I'M A BAD TRADER. Yeah you good traders can spot the highs and the lows pit pat piffy wing wong wang just like that and make a millino bucks sure no problem bro. Likewise the weak hands are like OH NO IT'S GOING DOWN I'M GONNA SELL he he he and then they're like OH GOD MY ASSHOLE when the SMART traders who KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE DOING buy back in but you know what? I'm not part of that group. When the traders buy back in I'm already part of the market capital so GUESS WHO YOU'RE CHEATING day traders NOT ME~! Those taunt threads saying "OHH YOU SHOULD HAVE SOLD" YEAH NO SHIT. NO SHIT I SHOULD HAVE SOLD. I SHOULD HAVE SOLD MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY SELL AND BOUGHT MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY BUY BUT YOU KNOW WHAT NOT EVERYBODY IS AS COOL AS YOU. You only sell in a bear market if you are a good day trader or an illusioned noob. The people inbetween hold. In a zero-sum game such as this, traders can only take your money if you sell.

so i've had some whiskey
actually on the bottle it's spelled whisky
w/e
sue me
(but only if it's payable in BTC)

0.0003 waiting room

@Babica Yaga do we sell or not yet?
I'm personally still not selling because of my conviction that there will be global lockdowns again seeing how shitty the vaccines are. They're imposing stringent rules on the unvaccinated here in the NL since this Tuesdaay because infections have risen the last couple of months from 1k to >10k/day now, despite 87% of the population being vaccinated jfl. I

If you bought Cardano/BTC at $2/$46k when I said 2 months ago in August (heck Cardano even <10c almost a year ago now my first post..), you should definitely take some profits now (at least take out ur initial investment). If you also participated in NFT drops like I suggested you probably made a fuck ton if you bought the right NFTs. But yeah it's pretty risky now - don't overinvest, it can always dump like in May. I'm still bullish on NFTs though despite drops in volume, especially after Facebook's rebranding to Meta. I think retail is not even close to being aware of NFTs yet. NFT craze goes in waves.

Btc is at a high. Like many cryptos. Wait for a retracement (a dip) and then put your money in. It will likely fall back down to 20-40k and then come back to it's current price as before. I don't see it going much higher in the near term. Evergrande has nothing to do with bitcoin. Not a crypto boy but a forex boy but the markets have some similarities and I occasionally watch cryptos. I'd be down to discuss financial markets here if anyone has the same interests. Technicals are superior to fundamentals, fight me.