Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Uglycel trait: people hate you when they know what you look like - the myth of personality

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
I'm gonna keep this short because I'm wasted and just want to ramble but I can elaborate later I guess. This doesn't really apply to non-NTcels brutal.

But uglycels should notice, as is my experience that most people, men and women are piss easy to get along with when you're just an anon avatar online. When looks aren't factored into the equation, you're treated like a person. Sadly this can only be online. An emulation of what life should be were one to just look better.

But it never translates to irl. I fucking hate it. The amount of good friendships I've made from internetmaxxing just for them to ghost, mock and block me after I send a photo of myself is sickening.

Funny how we must be incel because if "muh bad personaliy" yet when personality is the only factor. There's no issue. Not to mention that decent to good looking men with dogshit personalities are loved and are shown basic human decency every day. It's almost like there's one specific driving factor at play here :waitwhat:

The amount of good friendships I've made from internetmaxxing just for them to ghost, mock and block me after I send a photo of myself is sickening.

I hate having to wear a mask. It's basically the same problem you are talking about.

Truecel trait : you don't have friends on the internet

Your looks influence the way people perceive your personality

Maybe personality as a parameter exists and impact only through online interactions.
The future does sound promising in that regard, humans soon would relay heavily on their virtual presence when virtual reality shift occurs it surely would help us lonely people.

I hate having to wear a mask. It's basically the same problem you are talking about.
I should have utilized masks more ngl. Although they don't cover eye area so I get the dirty looks regardless

Your looks influence the way people perceive your personality
Indeed they do. Halo/devil(failo) effect. For the same reason that (since people talk about confidence a lot)

Good looking confident guy: headstrong, dominant, ambitious, sociable, fun, leader

Ugly confident guy: creepy, overbearing, compensating, scary, out of place and ironically overconfident

Maybe personality as a parameter exists and impact only through online interactions.
The future does sound promising in that regard, humans soon would relay heavily on their virtual presence when virtual reality shift occurs it surely would help us lonely people.
Incel guys basically built the internet and kept it alive for years with early message boards etc. Back when it was "Ew nerd" for spending time online. The internet really is our only refuge. The only place we won't be judged on looks alone providing you don't upload a photo of yourself.

That said I still don't think it's ideal at all. It's an unsatisying life. The internet emulates what real life should be like. Full of fun, happiness, friends and gatherings. As much as I love the internet because I can speak to people, the bittersweet element of knowing that I'm peering into what could have been IRL is sometimes crushing

I still remember when I met this brazilian girl online; we talked for 3-4 months back to back in youtube online videos; She once said she liked me thereafter we shared social media accounts. I gave her my pic while she gave her's. She said she showed my pic to some of her female friends and they all told I am ugly; she didn't talk much after that. All those h[UWSL]eart emojis, kissing emojis she used to send stopped after seeing my pic. That was the time I got brutally blackpilled.[/UWSL]

It blackpills me so much that looks are such a determining factor in how people treat you, when there’s just so little you can do tbh. You can’t help your height or that you got ill advised tooth extractions when you were 13 years old. Yet those factors will essentially decide your fate.
Funny how the body positivity stuff only applies to people who are still loved anyway. And for people who can change their issues. If they even have any to begin with.

The bluepill is straight up abuse imo. You're setting people up for failure and depression

I still remember when I met this brazilian girl online; we talked for 3-4 months back to back in youtube online videos; She once said she liked me thereafter we shared social media accounts. I gave her my pic while she gave her's. She said she showed my pic to some of her female friends and they all told I am ugly; she didn't talk much after that. All those h[UWSL]eart emojis, kissing emojis she used to send stopped after seeing my pic. That was the time I got brutally blackpilled.[/UWSL]
You're writing my life here jfl. People love to assume it happens once or twice. But no, this has happened to me about 40-50 times minimum. For online shit that's a huge number. It spells my odds out perfectly and some aren't shy to tell me why they suddenly hate me after the fact. Even after years of getting along perfectly.

Looks > everything else

Denying it is simply ignorance and stupidity. My face alone has literally ended so many good friendships... Only a bullet will fix it

Bump, and yeah this is relatable af to me

I've made a few friends over the internet and it's always very easy to talk with them both on voice comms or without, yet irl people won't even notice me as if I'm some sort of ghost. Hell, I've even talked with some egirl foids like normal and it pisses me off knowing that there's in fact nothing wrong with my personality and looks are the only reason I'm alone. In the end it's more of a shitty experience than it is a refreshing one tbh.

Can heavily rate. It's almost as if looks DO matter :waitwhat:

Hell, I've even talked with some egirl foids like normal and it pisses me off knowing that there's in fact nothing wrong with my personality and looks are the only reason I'm alone. In the end it's more of a shitty experience than it is a refreshing one tbh.
Been through the same experience a few times. Completely normal conversations with girls online. Then ghosted randomly or immediately after sending a picture of me.

Bump, and yeah this is relatable af to me

I've made a few friends over the internet and it's always very easy to talk with them both on voice comms or without, yet irl people won't even notice me as if I'm some sort of ghost. Hell, I've even talked with some egirl foids like normal and it pisses me off knowing that there's in fact nothing wrong with my personality and looks are the only reason I'm alone. In the end it's more of a shitty experience than it is a refreshing one tbh.
It's brutal really. Being online, it at times is like having a window into what you life could be were you considered to be human

Been through the same experience a few times. Completely normal conversations with girls online. Then ghosted randomly or immediately after sending a picture of me.
It's a common occurrence it seems

I'm gonna keep this short because I'm wasted and just want to ramble but I can elaborate later I guess. This doesn't really apply to non-NTcels brutal.

But uglycels should notice, as is my experience that most people, men and women are piss easy to get along with when you're just an anon avatar online. When looks aren't factored into the equation, you're treated like a person. Sadly this can only be online. An emulation of what life should be were one to just look better.

But it never translates to irl. I fucking hate it. The amount of good friendships I've made from internetmaxxing just for them to ghost, mock and block me after I send a photo of myself is sickening.

Funny how we must be incel because if "muh bad personaliy" yet when personality is the only factor. There's no issue. Not to mention that decent to good looking men with dogshit personalities are loved and are shown basic human decency every day. It's almost like there's one specific driving factor at play here :waitwhat:
I did a post on this. It's very entwined with the dark triad. This happens to me everytime I join a discord server

I did a post on this. It's very entwined with the dark triad. This happens to me everytime I join a discord server
it's over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back