Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ugly women will always be worse than ugly men and they need to know that

K

ksmk

Recruit
★★
an ugly woman will always be a worthless whole to insert your penis in for temporary pleasure, unlike an ugly man an ugly woman contributes nothing to society, the problem with this matriarchal society is that its doing eugenics but on ugly men when the eugenics should be done on ugly women, these ugly women should just know they’re worthless and need to work for male attention we shouldn’t give it to them for free if you try your luck to date these ugly women you’re part of the problem you fuckin cunt you’re boosting their ego and making them even more insufferable.

I don’t give a fuck that you didn’t read or that water is wet or that I’m a graycel, if you’re gonna comment shit like that stfu, I’m just tryna get some things off my chest.

we have natural laws.
a woman being worthless makes her inherently worthful.
her making babies, or just enduring college to become some slop job is inherently worthful.
the value of living a fulfilling life has significantly gone down in value.
there's entire communities supporting gamers and druggies. and retards.

kind of a volcel if you denied a looks match.

Coping GrAY. Ugly women have the SMV of a Chad-lite.

Coping GrAY. Ugly women have the SMV of a Chad-lite.
We would gradually change that if we don’t give them free attention and treat them like they should be treated not putting them on the pedestal. Just tell the bitch she’s ugly

We would gradually change that if we don’t give them free attention and treat them like they should be treated not putting them on the pedestal. Just tell the bitch she’s ugly
of course but the majority of men will continue simping. Nothing compelling is likely to happen in our lifetimes. that's why this site's catchphrases are it's over and it never began.

of course but the majority of men will continue simping. Nothing compelling is likely to happen in our lifetimes. that's why this site's catchphrases are it's over and it never began.
We need to shame those men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back